+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 1000 bucks if AD/Brad Horn Show at DEMA 2014

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Re: 1000 bucks if AD/Brad Horn Show at DEMA 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Brad_Horn  View Original Post
    James, as your no one special, why do you think it would be done for you as a special one off when they don’t even offer it for customers!
    as you’re already out US$1k to a charity of Alex’s choice anyway!

Brad, I may be no one special but I have something you and Alex could not even dream of having at this point.

The respect and trust of many people in this community.

If you were not so short sighted, I was offering to spend my own money to

Fly myself too what ever Middle earth location OSEL works out of to help you restore the faith and trust, that you and AD so epically squandered with all your Bull Shit. (assuming you actually had something to show me)

3 hours of good will on OSELS part...... I will pay for lunch. But Brad, we all know the real reason you can't or will not do this. OSEL is a "paper tiger".

And my 1000 bucks was for either you or AD to actually show your face at DEMA. Not a product 6 corporations removed from you guys. So I suggest you REREAD my post.
    Last edited by Monkey; 12th November 2014 at 02:49.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

RBW Member Larry0428 is on a distinguished road Larry0428 is on a distinguished road Larry0428's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

1000 bucks if AD/Brad Horn Show at DEMA 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Brad_Horn  View Original Post
    James, as your no one special, why do you think it would be done for you as a special one off when they don’t even offer it for customers!
    Brad I find your comments about factory tours, not even for customers, costs etc more than a bit comical. You are critical of many including APD, but say what you will about APD and Martin Parker but when I was looking for a CCR I emailed him out of the blue and asked, amongst other things, if I could have a tour of the factory. I was some unknown punter from the other side of the world looking, maybe, to buy one rebreather. Not only did he agree, he found out how I could get from London to Cornwall, emailed me the train timetable and picked me up in person from the train! He conducted me around the factory, let me speak with his staff (and a customer by coincidence), had lunch with me, organised an impromptu lesson in maintenance on a rebreather I hadn't yet bought and for good measure dropped me back at the train. What did I find? I found someone passionate, knowledgable and proud of what he does and is supported by a group of skilled local employees who are proud to be a part of what they are doing with an excellent and substantial facility. Don't know about you, but that is what I call service in the real world. Still I do enjoy the unique way you try to promote your product, all the more so as I am also as a great fan of fiction. I might add I also considered an rEvo and I have to say Paul was equally available to answer my questions and his patience and input on these forums to help people speaks volumes about him in my opinion. If you are interested I did consider the iCCR until I found out that I couldn't actually see or dive one or talk to anyone (emails ignored). Sounds good in theory, but then many things do don't they. I am curious, so perhaps Brad you could answer a question for me. I ask this from the perspective that I presume you wish your business to be successful. My question is, why do you go out of your way engage in debates, only to weasel out of directly answering the question put to you? I guess you may think it clever debating, but it fools no one and it makes you and your company look sleazy. I have no real dog in this fight but I am someone who recently researched a potential CCR as a newbie customer and the forums were/are a valuable place for some research. Let me tell you from a customer view, your behaviour does not come across well. Unless of course you are actually trying sabotage OSEL......hmmm hadn't thought of that 😄.

Cheers
    Larry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Quote Originally Posted by Larry0428  View Original Post
    Brad I find your comments about factory tours, not even for customers, costs etc more than a bit comical. You are critical of many including APD, but say what you will about APD and Martin Parker but when I was looking for a CCR I emailed him out of the blue and asked, amongst other things, if I could have a tour of the factory. I was some unknown punter from the other side of the world looking, maybe, to buy one rebreather. Not only did he agree, he found out how I could get from London to Cornwall, emailed me the train timetable and picked me up in person from the train! He conducted me around the factory, let me speak with his staff (and a customer by coincidence), had lunch with me, organised an impromptu lesson in maintenance on a rebreather I hadn't yet bought and for good measure dropped me back at the train. What did I find? I found someone passionate, knowledgable and proud of what he does and is supported by a group of skilled local employees who are proud to be a part of what they are doing with an excellent and substantial facility. Don't know about you, but that is what I call service in the real world. Still I do enjoy the unique way you try to promote your product, all the more so as I am also as a great fan of fiction. I might add I also considered an rEvo and I have to say Paul was equally available to answer my questions and his patience and input on these forums to help people speaks volumes about him in my opinion. If you are interested I did consider the iCCR until I found out that I couldn't actually see or dive one or talk to anyone (emails ignored). Sounds good in theory, but then many things do don't they. I am curious, so perhaps Brad you could answer a question for me. I ask this from the perspective that I presume you wish your business to be successful. My question is, why do you go out of your way engage in debates, only to weasel out of directly answering the question put to you? I guess you may think it clever debating, but it fools no one and it makes you and your company look sleazy. I have no real dog in this fight but I am someone who recently researched a potential CCR as a newbie customer and the forums were/are a valuable place for some research. Let me tell you from a customer view, your behaviour does not come across well. Unless of course you are actually trying sabotage OSEL......hmmm hadn't thought of that 😄.

Cheers
    Larry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

+10
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.

Explorers Exodus Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing's Avatar
    rEvo-II

Quote Originally Posted by Larry0428  View Original Post
    Brad I find your comments about factory tours, not even for customers, costs etc more than a bit comical. You are critical of many including APD, .....
    Yes, but the plan for the infamous Apoc, was one rebreather to rule them all, bwaaaa. Selling thousands upon thousands of cheap complete 1000$ CCRs, to the general public, with one broad stroke putting everyone out of buissness.
    This was to be done with standard injection-moulding, high volume electronics etc. So was the much touted plan way back in app. 2006/2007.

So clearly now here when they rule the CCR market, they do not have time for customers, after all they have 1000's of CCRs to assemble

Aaaand, well I'm just glad I bought my rEvo instead of waiting Been happy with this since 2007.

Hanssing

Explorers Exodus Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing's Avatar
    rEvo-II

Alex Deas - dropkicking (I mean kickstarting) suckers out of their money.

In a way very very before his time (or the Apocs), because crowdfunding has just now become a legal scam

Hanssing

RBW Member JtM will become famous soon enough JtM will become famous soon enough JtM will become famous soon enough JtM's Avatar
    rEvo II

Whenever I see any threads/comments involving Mr Horn I always remember what my Nan used to tell me; "Never argue with a fool, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience..."

Head Dishwasher
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Time to close the thread.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post
    Time to close the thread.
    You can't close it till the closing bell of DEMA chimes and you still have a grand in your pocket!

The last thread got closed before Brad had a chance to exonerate himself, at least if there is one it keeps all the sh*te in one place

Just imagine the reaction if he produces a working rebreather and proof of all his accusations, it would be f-ing hilarious! (Although admittedly there is more chance of Elvis turning up at DEMA and jamming with Buddy Holly in the bar)

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post
    You can't close it till the closing bell of DEMA chimes and you still have a grand in your pocket!

The last thread got closed before Brad had a chance to exonerate himself, at least if there is one it keeps all the sh*te in one place

Just imagine the reaction if he produces a working rebreather and proof of all his accusations, it would be f-ing hilarious! (Although admittedly there is more chance of Elvis turning up at DEMA and jamming with Buddy Holly in the bar)
    i heard Jimi Hendricks was going to there too .....

Wanna Dive Gonna Dive Alby scubakitmarket will become famous soon enough Alby scubakitmarket will become famous soon enough Alby scubakitmarket will become famous soon enough Alby scubakitmarket will become famous soon enough Alby scubakitmarket's Avatar
    Dive Can JJ

APD Classic, Vision Anolog JJ

Quote Originally Posted by udtabn  View Original Post
    i heard Jimi Hendricks was going to there too .....
    Not true

jimi and john lennon are going on an OSEL factory tour

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast