+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fatality in Pelham, Alabama

RBW Member maxguru is an unknown quantity at this point maxguru's Avatar

Fatality in Pelham, Alabama

Cognitive surrender TopLeft is an unknown quantity at this point TopLeft's Avatar
    Evolution+

Evolution

Re: Fatality in Pelham, Alabama

I've been following this as well. I dove that location often for 1 summer while in Alabama for work.

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Quote Originally Posted by TopLeft  View Original Post
    I've been following this as well. I dove that location often for 1 summer while in Alabama for work.
    was he a member of this forum?

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Garth  View Original Post
    was he a member of this forum?
    So sorry but it appears so. RIP.

Dwayne

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by maxguru  View Original Post
    yes, very sad

we provide all help needed to find out what happened.

sadly it is already on the AD fatality list, and the rEvo already get's the blame... even without having any information..
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

RBW Member Franck13 is an unknown quantity at this point Franck13's Avatar
    Vision Inspiration all options

kiss poseidon lard ....

Unhappy Re: Fatality in Pelham, Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by maxguru  View Original Post
    it's very sad

franck

David Carden cardysnr is on a distinguished road cardysnr is on a distinguished road cardysnr's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Meg 2.7SW, AP Vision+, JJ-CCR

Condolences to his family.....RIP

Who owns the AD list ???

Incorrect data submission & wrong diagnosis /assumptions in a published spread sheet is totally unacceptable.

As Garth highlights we need accurate facts so we can hopefully not repeat this loss.

Wrecked wrecked is on a distinguished road wrecked is on a distinguished road wrecked's Avatar
    rEvoIIIStd

KISS, rEvoIII

Fatality in Pelham, Alabama

Condolences to the divers family.

Just want to say this is a difficult thing for coroner to investigate let's not make assumptions or use scuttlebutt as it will make it be more painful and stressful for those concerned.

I'm not sure what AD is but I have been through this before myself.

R.I.P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Very sad- my condolences.

That bl**dy list- if you ignore the guesswork its relatively factual, Columns N, O and P are just riddled with lies, slander and nonsense though, read it with knowledge and its just data.

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Out of respect for the original Post. I am going to remove the tangent and posts that have anything to do with AD and his agenda, and the agenda's of AD's sycophants.

If the group feels those posts deserve an actual thread for us to drone on and on with I will create it. PM me if you wish to see that thread kept alive.

Until then, stay focused on the tragedy and what we actually know.
    Last edited by Monkey; 27th October 2014 at 16:13.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com