+ Reply to Thread

Thread: O2ptima Divers Trip - Key Largo, FL

ccrdiverjared is an unknown quantity at this point ccrdiverjared's Avatar
    Optima FX

O2ptima Divers Trip - Key Largo, FL

We had a great O2ptima Divers trip this past weekend, diving with Ocean Divers in Key Largo, FL.

The original plan was to dive the Duane, Bibb, and Spiegel Grove but currents limited us to the Spiegel Grove. Current was ripping but once we made it down the line we were able to hide from it in the wreck.

We had 13 O2ptimas on the boat for the 2 days. All but 2 with the new Shearwater Electronics.

Ocean Divers was very accommodating and had the boat perfectly set up for bunch of CCR divers.

Check out this short video Lamar put together from the dives:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

And here are some pictures too

RBW Member dive955 is an unknown quantity at this point dive955's Avatar
    Optima SW

Are U kidding, more than one?

Re: O2ptima Divers Trip - Key Largo, FL

Very cool, does Diverite normally do "customer" trips like this? When I get my Optima, can I get a custom cover?

ccrdiverjared is an unknown quantity at this point ccrdiverjared's Avatar
    Optima FX

Dive955

We try to do a couple trips a year where we invite fellow O2ptima divers out. We hope to do even more in the future.

We go to Bonaire every year for 2 weeks in October to do some Tec dives. We even supply the EACs. This year we should have over 14 divers down this year, with a few more doing classes.

Also a trip to Vanuatu is planned for right after Oztek next March.

We run covers every 4 months or so. When we do this I put out a call for custom ones. We just got a shipment in so it will be around the end of the year for another order.

Jared

RBW Member dive955 is an unknown quantity at this point dive955's Avatar
    Optima SW

Are U kidding, more than one?

Quote Originally Posted by ccrdiverjared  View Original Post
    Dive955

We try to do a couple trips a year where we invite fellow O2ptima divers out. We hope to do even more in the future.

We go to Bonaire every year for 2 weeks in October to do some Tec dives. We even supply the EACs. This year we should have over 14 divers down this year, with a few more doing classes.

Also a trip to Vanuatu is planned for right after Oztek next March.

We run covers every 4 months or so. When we do this I put out a call for custom ones. We just got a shipment in so it will be around the end of the year for another order.

Jared
    Thanks Jared for the info (my apologies for the late reply, I was not subscribed to the thread). I just located an O2ptima instructor and will be starting my training this winter. I hope to be able to make one of the future trips.

+ Reply to Thread