+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Poseidon Se7en

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Poseidon Se7en

Quote Originally Posted by Skankpile  View Original Post

Don't forget about the window. If those bars are the same diameter as Thule and Yakima that opens it up to all sort of accessories.
    Aerodynamic car top carrier/rebreather. The next bond movie might have the ski attachment.

Garth

When In Doubt - Bail Out Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E's Avatar
    Poseidon 7 - 100M Tech

Talking Re: Poseidon Se7en

Was it slow before? My Meg changes menus and setpoints as fast as I can click. I can also use my handset as a hammer underwater or cut off any wired interface and use as a tourniquet.
    Yes, painfully slow, totally useless. Couldn't dive with it... Not sure why you would use your handset as an hammer, but whatever works for you.. I would just use a..... hammer

Shearwater works really well on Meg for monitoring and fluff. You can do anything on the apeks controller in 2-5 clicks and usually by memory with a final check and confirm click; its a no BS interface.. and just works. Glad to hear about the MAC; thus, the 7's target market.
    Yes, amazing new feature.. Welcome to 21:st century. However, it will present a very detailed view of the dive. Much more detailed than any other rebreather on the market, I'll give them that.

They are bragging about the upgrades? Meg, Sentinel, JJ, e/m rEvo need no upgrades to go diving to whatever limit you want.
    Yes, but this way you can keep it simply stupid on a recreational dive, just to go deep technical diving the next day. Since you wont be needing all the deep stuff on a 20m reef dive. Really great because you get to assemble and disassemble the unit over and over again (or not)...

That was really an issue?
    I will just not answer that.... But they worked really hard to find se7en new fluffs.

Don't forget about the window. If those bars are the same diameter as Thule and Yakima that opens it up to all sort of accessories.
    Yes! pack a small roof box full of kittylitter and connect the breathing hoses and voila, you have an expedition 20 hour rebreather.

All in all, to summarize; It is now, what it should have been from the beginning, except for the ping pong racquet. But I guess they will promote a new stylish display as an add on, since it now is user changeable.

RBW Member Franck13 is an unknown quantity at this point Franck13's Avatar
    Vision Inspiration all options

kiss poseidon lar ....

Talking Re: Poseidon Se7en

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_C  View Original Post
    from Rebreather World on Vimeo.
    James Roberton discusses the Poseidon - Se7en

MKVI upgrade PDF attached as well.
    Hi
    wahoo i saw the new catalog from PoseidonS very very Blue too congrats and i very ...i didn't say : exited
    may be i will purchase one unit next year for formation etc...it's normal too i diving since longtimes with Poseidon materials
    my Mom wants too that i keep my Inspira+?ion ...but it always it in sale it's good material too

(nota bene or PS : i understand too that few "nicolaides" are ungry i understand others person too but all rebreathers are good but it's true others are Best) (thanks for your comprehension )

simple customer or Professionals of the SEA are welcome

Poseidon

Franck
    Last edited by Franck13; 8th December 2013 at 13:14.

RBW Member Franck13 is an unknown quantity at this point Franck13's Avatar
    Vision Inspiration all options

kiss poseidon lar ....

Wink Re: Poseidon Mark VII

Quote Originally Posted by Jeppe_E  View Original Post
    Thanks for the video. Only a small thing, it's the Poseidon Seven. Not MkVII :)

I like what they have done. A lot of marketing talk on functions that really has been requested from the MkVI divers. It is a nice update of the MkVI. It will provide a platform for the future. Still a few question marks, but I am sure that they will be straightened in 2014.

Me too, i want try too same if i didn't speak finnois or sami
    normaly it's good materials i hope that kräftskiva will be offer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5