+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moving to Luxembourg

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Moving to Luxembourg

Hi,

I'll be moving to Luxembourg in a few weeks and I was wondering if there are any good places(caves, etc) to dive!? I wouldn't mind meeting with fellow rebreather divers from the area. Thanks

Roland
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

sent from my Commodore 64 using Wizard of War....

RBW Member gdevisscher is an unknown quantity at this point gdevisscher's Avatar
    hCCR rEvo III

Ray, Dolphin, IDA 71, Inspi

Re: Moving to Luxembourg

Hello Roland,

If you are not afraid of driving a bit (100 Km), there are some nice places in Belgium (mines, lakes, quarries, etc...). In Luxembourg there is a lake to dive, I think it is very dark but interesting.

Contact me when you'll be in Luxembourg and we can arrange a dive together.

Geoffroy

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Hi,

Thanks for the response and offer. I'm certainly not afraid of driving, and the main reason why I go with a car instead of a plane so I could have my gear with me. I love caves, mines and anything confined. also love open water but would prefer overhead.I will be there at the end of november and will be there for a few years hopefully.

Roland
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Gents,

THe next weekend will be a long one because of a national holiday here in Lux. I would live to do some diving and was wondering if anybody has any plans for the weekend from the Lux/Belgium/France/Germany area? I wouldn't mind driving hundreds of km to meet some good people and do some cool diving. I heard that there are some flooded mines in Belgium. Any of you happen to know the POC for these places? Thanks in advance.

Roland
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

So nobody is going diving this weekend? I wouldn't mind diving alone, I just would like some recommendations. THanks in advance.

Roland
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

+ Reply to Thread