+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: And another...

RBW Member urq is an unknown quantity at this point urq's Avatar
    Carleton Cobra & Drager Dolphi

Inspiration

And another...

Draeger Dolphin Rebreather w Cylinder RARE Black Shell More | eBay

Iten#281167189688 has photos and text from same items that were just sold on ebay yesterday.
    He is using photos from other auctions 281163044676 and wording from others as well 281161421016
    He also has 0 feedback!
    And has several other Rebreathers for sale now!
    Just smells like a Rat!

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Re: And another...

I sent the following message:

Since it is already all over the rebreather forums that this listing has pirated photos and descriptions from other listings and you also have zero feedback, it is pretty well accepted that all of your listings are fraudulent. However, if you really want to show that you are legit, I suggest you post a photo of this rebreather with today's newspaper to prove it is really in your possession. Otherwise fold up your tent and take a hike.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member pickles123 is an unknown quantity at this point pickles123's Avatar
    Dolphin but no more

If you bother to look you'll see one of the Draeger units has a Zeagle BC and the other is the Apeks model made for Draeger. But maybe you don't know rebreathers all that well. Draeger's anyway. Some people may own more than one rebreather. Maybe a husband and wife selling off their units? Ah, to be wise sitting on your *** in a chair while posting things on the internet.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Quote Originally Posted by pickles123  View Original Post
    If you bother to look you'll see one of the Draeger units has a Zeagle BC and the other is the Apeks model made for Draeger. But maybe you don't know rebreathers all that well. Draeger's anyway. Some people may own more than one rebreather. Maybe a husband and wife selling off their units? Ah, to be wise sitting on your *** in a chair while posting things on the internet.
    Message sent: BITE ME
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member pickles123 is an unknown quantity at this point pickles123's Avatar
    Dolphin but no more

Really? Is that yet more "quick wit"? And thank you for the warm welcome to Rebreather World. Sorry you got your feelings hurt. I tried to point out the obvious. Now I'll brace myself for some "quickest wit".

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

Quote Originally Posted by pickles123  View Original Post
    Really? Is that yet more "quick wit"? And thank you for the warm welcome to Rebreather World. Sorry you got your feelings hurt. I tried to point out the obvious. Now I'll brace myself for some "quickest wit".
    OK Pickles. Welcome to Rebreather World. I hope that makes you feel all warm and accepted. Now-Cut that Crap Out! Getting all snarky and self-righteous about your opinion is not going to get you far with this crowd. We usually argue about topics that border on "life or death" and people do get pissy sometimes but if you are a legitimate diver and if you want to learn and participate then take a step back. KWINTER who I don't know personally (or at least I think I don't-we've probably been out on the same boat or stood on line together at Beneath-The-Sea but never met) has some valuable insights now and then. You just got here, from that renowned dive Mecca "Omaha" no less.
    That being said, those of us who have bought and sold tech diving gear over the internet are rightfully concerned that scam artists have identified our area of interest as ripe for rip-offs. There is absolutely no harm in calling out somebody who shows up on ebay for the first time listing rebreathers for sale. Chances are high that if they have a -0- rating (no prior buys or sales) and a pricey item to sell it is either a scam or stolen goods. He was just looking out for our community. Doing your own little half-assed fact check and jumping in merely to stir things up was not constructive. Let's start over and play nice next time.

RBW Member tursiops47 has a spectacular aura about tursiops47 has a spectacular aura about tursiops47 has a spectacular aura about tursiops47 has a spectacular aura about tursiops47 has a spectacular aura about tursiops47's Avatar
    AP Evo

The eBay ad in the OP is from gerkins123-us in Omaha.
    Pickles123 from Omaha is upset about the ad being called out.

I love coincidences.

RBW Member Jon Wright is an unknown quantity at this point Jon Wright's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic, Evolution

coincidences and likely stories...

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

And another...

To be continued ...?

RBW Member urq is an unknown quantity at this point urq's Avatar
    Carleton Cobra & Drager Dolphi

Inspiration

Ok Mr Pickles how can you prove you are not a Scamer?
    Or do we just have to wait 6 days till your cut and paste auctions end?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast