+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MK25 on rEvo?

RBW Member DeepBloo is an unknown quantity at this point DeepBloo's Avatar
    rEvo FT mini with RMS

MK25 on rEvo?

anyone know if there would be a problem using Scubapro MK25 first stages on the rEvo in place of the Apeks DS4's? I only ask because I have several of these from my OC stash of equipment and would like to put them to use or rotation when servicing my Apeks. I'm assuming I would need to check the IP and make sure they are correct.

RBW Member Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse's Avatar
    rEvoIII mini hCCR

RG-UMF,IDA 71,rEvo mCCR

Re: MK25 on rEvo?

You cant have a non compensating MK25.

It will work fine on the dil side. But not on the O2 side if its a m or hCCR. Should be fine if its a eCCR.

RBW Member DeepBloo is an unknown quantity at this point DeepBloo's Avatar
    rEvo FT mini with RMS

Quote Originally Posted by Packhorse  View Original Post
    You cant have a non compensating MK25.

It will work fine on the dil side. But not on the O2 side if its a m or hCCR. Should be fine if its a eCCR.
    ah....right, I forgot about that at depth I don't want the IP changing on my O2 side. thanks for pointing that out.

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg

Of course you can use them, just plug up the leaky hole on the solenoid.

Cheers
    Chriso

RBW Member Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse's Avatar
    rEvoIII mini hCCR

RG-UMF,IDA 71,rEvo mCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Chris  View Original Post
    Of course you can use them, just plug up the leaky hole on the solenoid.

Cheers
    Chriso
    You could also use a fire extinguisher to hold your O2. But it does not mean you should.

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Packhorse  View Original Post
    You could also use a fire extinguisher to hold your O2. But it does not mean you should.
    Removed the Apeks first stages as soon as my rEvo arrived, too hard to get service kits for them here, blocked up the leaky hole after the first week of diving, just not to my taste and prefer to run it as a true eCCR.

+ Reply to Thread