+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech Diving Limited in AZ

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Tech Diving Limited in AZ

Has anyone had a real issue with buying anything from:

Joel Silverstein
    Tech Diving Limited
    2150 Kiowa Blvd. North
    Suite A-106
    Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

There is something that I may buy from them and would like to know.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

MarkF CaddyDoc is an unknown quantity at this point CaddyDoc's Avatar
    rEvoIII micro

Re: Tech Diving Limited in AZ

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post
    Has anyone had a real issue with buying anything from:

Joel Silverstein
    Tech Diving Limited
    2150 Kiowa Blvd. North
    Suite A-106
    Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

There is something that I may buy from them and would like to know.

Best regards,

My friend and myself had a very bad experence with some Trimix computers that where paid for up front and then not delivered. It took 8 months and calls to BBB and FTC and the dive computer manufacturer to get our money returned.
    We were told by the manufacturer the computers did not ship because TDL kept our money and did not pay them so they could not ship the computers.
    I was a bad experence.
    I would try using a reputable company like Add Helium ,Golem Gear or Piranha Dive MFG .
    My two cents.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by CaddyDoc  View Original Post
    My friend and myself had a very bad experence with some Trimix computers that where paid for up front and then not delivered. It took 8 months and calls to BBB and FTC and the dive computer manufacturer to get our money returned.
    We were told by the manufacturer the computers did not ship because TDL kept our money and did not pay them so they could not ship the computers.
    I was a bad experence.
    I would try using a reputable company like Add Helium ,Golem Gear or Piranha Dive MFG .
    My two cents.
    Thanks for the update.

Nice looking rEvo I must say.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

I had ordered one of the trimix computers and eventually got mine. It just took a really long time. I have ordered other items and had no problems. Sometimes they are a little slow and I suspect the numbers on their website showing their inventory are meaningless.

RBW Member BB1 is an unknown quantity at this point BB1's Avatar
    rEvo III Micro FT - RMS

I ordered a few times from them with reasonable size orders and had good results.

One time the wrong hose was sent but they sent correct ones straight away.

I'm based in Australia so was a little concerned but so far all good

YMMV!

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

out of about a dozen different orders, i have only had one very minor problem with them. they shipped a wrong reg rebuild kit. emails went unanswered until I got a bit nasty them I got a phone call and all was sorted quickly.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

If you want to know how I really feel then this link is for you:

MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS AND IDEAS

Don't blame me if you don't like what you see!
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

I've ordered a few things in the past never had any issue.

RBW Member diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369's Avatar

I have ordered from them several times with no problem. Good prices, quick shipment. That said, I know that as a supplier, Tobin (Cool_Hardware52) has had some issues.

John

RBW Member huntdive is an unknown quantity at this point huntdive's Avatar
    rEvo

I had problems and my friends have had problems with dives canceled and getting refunds.

My instance, Joel canceled a paid for dive on the week before the dive, I requested a refund and he kept saying he would return the funds and after several months, several emails and no return. I was forced to dispute the charge with the credit card company for a refund. I don't do business with him anymore, but I never had a problem with an order on a product.

Good Luck

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Just to let you know... I receaved my product on order with Tech Diving Limited in AZ with no problem.

Thank all who replyed.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread