+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dive Soft Dive Computer

It's All Good! RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith's Avatar
    Inspo Evolution

Stay tuned!

Dive Soft Dive Computer

Cruising the GG site and noticed Dive Soft has a computers out. Has anyone used it yet? I don't see anything other than trimix as the most it does... and doesn't seem to be a stand alone model or CCR ready in any way but maybe coming soon?.. They make a great analyzer..... Just curious if anyone has mor info other than what's posted on GG site.

Thanks!

RBW Member matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane's Avatar
    Evolution+

Inspo Vision, Inspo Classic

Re: Dive Soft Dive Computer

For that price I would rather stick to a company with a proven computer track record like Shearwater etc

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

The SCR and CCR modes are coming shortly.

The computer is upgradeable so as new features come up you can just upgrade through your PC.
    Jakub
    Golem Gear ShopKeeper
    www.golemgear.com

RBW Member stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey's Avatar
    Inspo, Evo, Poseidon

Inspo classic, Meg, Deep

Try

E-mailing divesoft and asking them, be surprised if you get an answer

Regards

Stuey

Quote Originally Posted by RSmith  View Original Post
    Cruising the GG site and noticed Dive Soft has a computers out. Has anyone used it yet? I don't see anything other than trimix as the most it does... and doesn't seem to be a stand alone model or CCR ready in any way but maybe coming soon?.. They make a great analyzer..... Just curious if anyone has mor info other than what's posted on GG site.

Thanks!

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

You can email me and you will get an answer.
    Jakub
    Golem Gear ShopKeeper
    www.golemgear.com

RBW Member crpntr133 is an unknown quantity at this point crpntr133's Avatar

Well, I can see that RW is no different than most other boards. You ask a simple question and get a bunch of BS. I'm surprised that somebody didn't say that you would kill yourself if you dove one.

I was hoping to get a legitimate response since I getting ready for my KISS GEM SCR training and liked the idea of the computer being able to be used on an SCR. I haven't seen any others that can, or at least state that they can. BTW, I'm not using it for trimix.

RBW Member MichaelS. will become famous soon enough MichaelS. will become famous soon enough MichaelS. will become famous soon enough MichaelS.'s Avatar
    Explorer rebreather

Lof have you played with this unit how does it compare? Have you seen it fuction in scr/ccr mode? Hey crpntr133 the vrx/Hollis dg05 (extra cable)and x1 with x-link can be used for scr.
    Last edited by MichaelS.; 29th June 2013 at 01:35.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Dive Soft Dive Computer

Quote Originally Posted by crpntr133  View Original Post
    I was hoping to get a legitimate response since I getting ready for my KISS GEM SCR training and liked the idea of the computer being able to be used on an SCR. I haven't seen any others that can, or at least state that they can. BTW, I'm not using it for trimix.
    Maybe you need to rethink your ability to comprehend information before you jump into rebreather diving.

First, there is a specific model of Shearwater Predator for SCR and the GEM. It is available from Jetsam when you buy your rig or later as an add-on.

More importantly, any CCR computer can be used for SCR if it is actually reading loop pO2. The difference in any algorithm would be minuscule.

Finally, you will also learn that you can use any OC deco computer by adjusting fO2 slightly. In relatively shallow water, you drop about 5%. At 100 feet its probably only about 2%. Using any reasonable adjustment would still be pretty safe.

So I guess I should say that RBW is just like all the other forums that let people spout crappy criticism when they don't know what they're talking about.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

+ Reply to Thread