Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Personal attacks

Owner
    PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis's Avatar
    Revo,Optima, Prism, Meg, Pos 7

Kiss,Evo, Sentinel,Pathfinder,

Personal attacks

RBW is a place for sharing ideas and debate. For those of you that are interested in personal character assination, please find the good sense to share it some where else.

I deleted a thread today, which is something I hate to do, but was compelled to do so. It displayed a lack of common sense that is unwarranted on this site.

Let's be clear that RBW is not a place where personal and slanderous statements will be permitted. I took action by deleting the thread, next time I will be forced to take action by banning the members involved. I sincerely hope it does not come to that.

RBW Member s. McWilliam is on a distinguished road s. McWilliam is on a distinguished road s. McWilliam's Avatar

Re: Personal attacks

Sounds like the voice of reason to me . . .

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

well done.

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Hear hear.

RBW Member FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post
    Hear hear.
    For you, that also means no more personal attacks against my rEvo (or large bolt snaps)

Franco

There is always a "maybe" CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU's Avatar
    rEvo Micro FT RMS

Inspiration

That happens when people have too much time and most of the topics have been discussed before... They should just go diving... I would if I could... But I live downtown in a 23 Mio Mega City... :-(

Cave Country Dive Shop Jim Wyatt is an unknown quantity at this point Jim Wyatt's Avatar
    rEvo

Right on.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Personal attacks

Thank you Peter
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Hope that applies to the "CEO" as well then !!!!!!!

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by colinicky  View Original Post
    Hope that applies to the "CEO" as well then !!!!!!!
    This is where everyone seems to get confused?
    The CEO of any company has the power to override Rules and Regulations.

I want to know why everyone seems to think just because you own the company that the owner has no right to express their thoughts.

Since I am not the owner

Try this one on for size.
    See those little sausage fingers your typing with? The owner also has fingers that can type.

The thought that he should not express his opinion the same as everyone else is complete and absolute bullshit.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast