+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for your patience

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Thanks for your patience

Hello everyone,

The new ownership has just been given the keys to the hose here. We are still learning the operation of the site, and trying to get everything transitioned over smoothly.

If anyone has any issues, especially for posts not yet approved, please let myself, Peter or Eric know and we will resolve them as quickly as we can. With a transition of this size, things are bound to fall through the cracks.

There will also be delays as many of us are at BTS this weekend. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Tony

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Re: Thanks for your patience

Are you going to reset the suspensions and bans?

We miss Dsix36 !!!!

You know that you can't live without his controversial honesty. His Addis Charters trip reports are the absolute best.

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Quote Originally Posted by DwayneJ  View Original Post
    Are you going to reset the suspensions and bans?

Haha! I like it. Bring back dave ******! and ban Doug W and bring him back!! Unself ban Dr Mike again then re-self ban himself (yet again)

RBW Member bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy's Avatar
    rEVO rms

Insp, Meg

Vote for dsix.

RBW Member Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester's Avatar
    rEvo III Magnum

Free Dsix!

RBW Member bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy's Avatar
    rEVO rms

Insp, Meg

Quote Originally Posted by bmwgsboy  View Original Post
    Vote for dsix.
    I would get rid of Bowen as he is calling most people in NJ
    Dickheads. Tell us how you really feel. Funny how some of us want Dsix, ****** and more back. Well I hope Peter and the crew can recover from all the censorship that plague RW.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post
    Haha! I like it. Bring back dave ******! and ban Doug W and bring him back!! Unself ban Dr Mike again then re-self ban himself (yet again)
    Hi Chris,

You might get a RED BLOB from DIVERKLONDIKE for mentioning Dave ******.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Thanks for your patience

New management should make a statement as such. I seriously propose that ALL bans be lifted to show a fresh start. The real a-holes will very quickly show themselves as such and be banned again. Most of the bans I know about were caused by interpersonal friction rather than rules violations. That shouldn't carry over unless the message you want to convey is that you are 100% in the same mindset as Curt and Linda on all issues.

I say bring back Don, Dave, Dr. Mike, AM and even Alex Deas. Liven things up for a while until they break the rules.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Nick Cunningham-Moorat scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick's Avatar
    rEvo eXpedition

Inspiration Vision, Hammerhead

Thanks for your patience

And so the demise of another great forum....
    Always happens....
    Mods, personal agendas, money and a new owner who has to clean up the past...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast