+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RBW has a NEW OWNER

RBW Member Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought's Avatar
    rEvo,Meg,Inspo,Titan,Prism2

SCR's,Optima,MkVI,KISS

Re: RBW has a NEW OWNER

Thanks Curt and Linda for all the hard work, and congratulations Peter.

And here's to the future!!!!

RBW Member bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy's Avatar
    rEVO rms

Insp, Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    I find it funny that a larger percentage are from the NJ area. That may confirm what most of Americans already think about the people in the state.

Don't get me wrong there are many good people in NJ, problem is they are sterio typed in with the USA leading dick head personalities
    That was meant has a joke!!!!!besides most of jersey move to Florida when retired, so I guess there must be some dickheads down there as well.

Nils Möllerström nilmol will become famous soon enough nilmol will become famous soon enough nilmol will become famous soon enough nilmol will become famous soon enough nilmol's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Inspiration Classic

Quote Originally Posted by bmwgsboy  View Original Post
    That was meant has a joke!!!!!besides most of jersey move to Florida when retired, so I guess there must be some dickheads down there as well.
    What am I supposed to make of this... hmm... are the people of NJ and Florida living rent free inside the heads of the rest of the US population?

/nils

RBW Member bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy's Avatar
    rEVO rms

Insp, Meg

Quote Originally Posted by nilmol  View Original Post
    What am I supposed to make of this... hmm... are the people of NJ and Florida living rent free inside the heads of the rest of the US population?

/nils
    Any dickheads from Jersey can answer Nils question? This dickhead gas no answer.

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

RBW has a NEW OWNER

Quote Originally Posted by bmwgsboy  View Original Post
    Any dickheads from Jersey can answer Nils question? This dickhead gas no answer.
    This dickhead is from Pennsylvania.

rEVO rms

Insp, Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Garth  View Original Post
    This dickhead is from Pennsylvania.
    Guilty by association!!! Sorry maybe you can move to Florida.

RBW Member XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Lets see how many out of state dickheads come to NJ next weekend.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

RBW has a NEW OWNER

Quote Originally Posted by XJae  View Original Post
    Lets see how many out of state dickheads come to NJ next weekend.
    The new management of RBW will be here, just as the prior owner was each year before resorting to calling us all dickheads.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    The new management of RBW will be here, just as the prior owner was each year before resorting to calling us all dickheads.
    Relax. That’s not what he said at all.

Personally, I wouldn’t say there is a larger percentage per capita here in NJ, but if there was an Olympic event…
    there are a few contenders here that would certainly bring home the gold. Maybe even the silver and bronze.

rEVO rms

Insp, Meg

Quote Originally Posted by XJae  View Original Post
    Relax. That’s not what he said at all.

Personally, I wouldn’t say there is a larger percentage per capita here in NJ, but if there was an Olympic event…
    there are a few contenders here that would certainly bring home the gold. Maybe even the silver and bronze.
    Your right !!! Not all jerseyans are dickheads just some.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast