+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Molecular sieve?

Northstar Northstar is an unknown quantity at this point Northstar's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Molecular sieve?

Hi Guys,
    I have just bought a second hand Dunlop compressor & have fitted new valves.
    I need to refill the filters with molecular sieve & activated carbon. Can any one supply this? Which is first in line the MS or AC?
    Regards,
    Northstar.

rEvo Alaska PhASe is an unknown quantity at this point PhASe's Avatar
    rEvo III Mirco FT rMs

rEvo II Standard (still own)

Molecular sieve?

Have u looked at Global? They sell this stuff.

Compressor Guy rcontrera is an unknown quantity at this point rcontrera's Avatar

Re: Molecular sieve?

13Xfirst then the AC.

As for suppliers, that really depends on where you are. If Hull means you are in the UK, I am afraid I can't help you. If you are in the US, there are LOTS of suppliers.

RBW Member bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer's Avatar
    rEvo

Always the sieve first, then the charcoal. Once the charcoal gets wet it can release what it has adsorbed. Not a pleasant thing to contemplate. Are you going to add a CO catalyst? This also needs to be dry. Do you have a back pressure valve. If not, consider it. Others here may elaborate but there are efficiencies to be gained by keeping the stack at 1800PSI or so.

RBW Member Mike Ferguson will become famous soon enough Mike Ferguson will become famous soon enough Mike Ferguson will become famous soon enough Mike Ferguson's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit & bits

inspo classic

SMP in Kirkham will sort you out. if it's an old dunlop it probably doesn't have a PMV. get one from MDE, it'll increase the dwell time in your filters and make them more efficient.

mike

+ Reply to Thread