Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Poseidon Discovery forum?

plays with fire RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver's Avatar
    modified Poseidon Discovery

Poseidon Discovery forum?

Have I gone blind or has the subforum for the Poseidon Discovery somehow disappeared?

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Re: Poseidon Discovery forum?

Maybe it is one of the following:

1) The forum has reached it maximum posts and a new module needs to be purchased and once training is completed it has the capacity to accept additional posts. Up to another maximum at which point another upgraded module and training will be required.
    2)It has been sent back to the factory for required service. Sorry no posting until it is returned.
    3)The electronics are showing error code D0594x. Does anyone know what that is?

John

RBW Member Danyboy will become famous soon enough Danyboy will become famous soon enough Danyboy will become famous soon enough Danyboy's Avatar
    Poseidon Discovery

Thumbs up Re: Poseidon Discovery forum?

Good one John,

You made my day... :)
    Laughed my ass off... :D

Cheers,
    Dany

RBW Member Mike Ward is an unknown quantity at this point Mike Ward's Avatar
    Poseidon Mark VI

Excellent, John!

plays with fire RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    Maybe it is one of the following:

1) The forum has reached it maximum posts and a new module needs to be purchased and once training is completed it has the capacity to accept additional posts. Up to another maximum at which point another upgraded module and training will be required.
    2)It has been sent back to the factory for required service. Sorry no posting until it is returned.
    3)The electronics are showing error code D0594x. Does anyone know what that is?

John
    OK I will pay that!

It seems that you can't access the Discovery forum from the forums menu (well I can't anyway). The only way that I can get to the Discovery forum is to go back through my posts and access a thread - but it won't let me post replies to any of the threads?

Does anyone know what is going on?

RBW Member zellnera is an unknown quantity at this point zellnera's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

I guess it is the same as with the JJ forum. If the manufacturer does not pay RBW than the forum accepts only a very small amount of posts and disappears completely from time to time. That's the reason why some people decide to use other forums. I might get banned from here but this is not the place anymore to discuss all CCR stuff it is only the place to discuss the stuff of vendors that support RBW.

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

I'll have curt look at it all when he returns. I have no clue.

-linda

Sent from my iPhone

RBW Member Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry's Avatar
    APD Vision, MKVI/Se7en

Thanks Linda

RBW Member Danyboy will become famous soon enough Danyboy will become famous soon enough Danyboy will become famous soon enough Danyboy's Avatar
    Poseidon Discovery

Thumbs up Re: Poseidon Discovery forum?

Thanks a bunch, Linda!

Many thanks Linda.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast