+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Pathfinder Diver

Dave Tomblin
    wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

New Pathfinder Diver

Congratulations Sarah Smith for passing two milestones today. Sarah successfully completed her ISC Pathfinder class today as well as completing her 75th lifetime dive.

At a svelte 4'11" that rebreather looks a lot bigger on her than it does on me but she handled it like a champ. She is also proud owner of Pathfinder #005 and today was her first dive on the new unit as well.

Way to go Sarah!
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

Just another Meg diver trimix1965 is an unknown quantity at this point trimix1965's Avatar
    Megladon Apecs 2.01

Re: New Pathfinder Diver

Congratulation lets see a lot more taking the plunge.
    Tony

RBW Member PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG's Avatar
    Meg

Fenzy PO68 Dolphin

Welcome to the family Sarah. Fun times ahead!

Peter

RBW Member Scubadiva2011 is on a distinguished road Scubadiva2011 is on a distinguished road Scubadiva2011's Avatar
    ISC Pathfinder

Smile Re: New Pathfinder Diver

Thanks Dave!! I had a great time and I thoroughly enjoyed the Pathfinder course and I love Rebreather diving!! Thanks for the Great instruction!!!
    Cheers!!

Chett Lehrer
    Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    Hollis Prism-2. rEvo lll rms

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll Micro

Way to go.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

A little bit late, congrats and enjoy your new toy. Great and safe dives.

felixsimba felixsimba is on a distinguished road felixsimba is on a distinguished road felixsimba's Avatar
    Draeger Dolphin SCR

LAR V & LAR VI - ex-military

Hi Dave
    where can I buy a Pathfinder and how much will it cost me? Thanks
    Felix

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    Congratulations Sarah Smith for passing two milestones today. Sarah successfully completed her ISC Pathfinder class today as well as completing her 75th lifetime dive.

At a svelte 4'11" that rebreather looks a lot bigger on her than it does on me but she handled it like a champ. She is also proud owner of Pathfinder #005 and today was her first dive on the new unit as well.

Way to go Sarah!

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by felixsimba  View Original Post
    Hi Dave
    where can I buy a Pathfinder and how much will it cost me? Thanks
    Felix
    At ISC, i have paid arround 6500,-- €, more or less.......

RBW Member s115 is an unknown quantity at this point s115's Avatar
    Meg Apecs/SW

USD7k. depending if you want tanks or not, tanks are a little more. email isc for the pricelist.

RBW Member kiloas972 is an unknown quantity at this point kiloas972's Avatar
    Mini Még

Congrats
    Is it your first rebreather?
    Pathfinder seems to be a nice rebreather

Quote Originally Posted by Fun Under Pressure  View Original Post
    At ISC, i have paid arround 6500,-- €, more or less.......
    Without taxes and shipping? Do you received it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast