+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Draeger Hand pump parts

New Member LukeN is on a distinguished road LukeN is on a distinguished road LukeN's Avatar

Draeger Hand pump parts

We have a old drager hand 02 pump and they wear through the shaft seals on the main piston.

I have the part number but draeger cant find it... Does anyone know if the parts are still available?

LAR Addict RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag's Avatar
    LAR VI FGT LAR VI Clone

OMG MK4 CDV and MK4 CSC

Re: Draeger Hand pump parts

hi, could you post a pic of the part you need with dimensions? I have some u300 parts and that may interchange with yours!

New Member LukeN is on a distinguished road LukeN is on a distinguished road LukeN's Avatar

Sorry someone else has it at present...

but it is PN# UO 1760 slotted sleeve.

It is the shaft seal ( that wears out...)on the moving piston/ Ram that goes under the Cones that gets lubricated with Glycerine.

LAR Addict RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag's Avatar
    LAR VI FGT LAR VI Clone

OMG MK4 CDV and MK4 CSC

this is what I have! These are the piston seals, at least another guy on this forum asked me for them and provided pic´s of his part, these is what he showed to me and the only part I have for this type of pump.

I have some of these, first come first served!
    Attached Images

LAR VI FGT LAR VI Clone

OMG MK4 CDV and MK4 CSC

this is how they are installed! They also come with the o-ring!
    Attached Images

WEB MERMEN wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang's Avatar
    Inspo-Meg-PosMkVI-CCRDolphin

Prism,rEVO,Mk15.5,KISS,Hmblds

Hi Luke, Mark Wagstaff in Melbourne had mine rebuilt with new non-OEM seals before I bought it.
    Worth an email as well.
    Wiz
    PS Why dont you just pay for a gym membership instead

PM sent.

RBW Member Snusmumrik will become famous soon enough Snusmumrik will become famous soon enough Snusmumrik will become famous soon enough Snusmumrik's Avatar
    IDA-71(KISS Mod)

IDA-59(O2 Mod), IDA-72

New piston seals can be made of delryn or some other similar plastic.
    In such way we revive russian O2 hand pump KN-3. We can discuss this
    here, or by PM

+ Reply to Thread