+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tomorrow is the Day.

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Tomorrow is the Day.

Yes, tomorrow is the day when we will finally see the Apocalypse ... or not, if it's coming from Scotland.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Re: Tomorrow is the Day.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

When In Doubt - Bail Out Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E's Avatar
    Poseidon 7 - 60M Tec

Better strap your RB to your back and prepare for the flood.

RBW Member thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster's Avatar
    APD Evolution Vision

Quote Originally Posted by Jeppe_E  View Original Post
    Better strap your Rebreather to your back and prepare for the flood.
    I think a lot of people are still waiting for their iCCR....

Chris Ferrar hyrax is an unknown quantity at this point hyrax's Avatar
    Evolution

I don't think your rebreather will save you so you should ship them to me before by the end of the day. PM me for the address.

fubar Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

then I wont have to pay for my new GEM Sidekick...

RBW Member FergusButler is just really nice FergusButler is just really nice FergusButler is just really nice FergusButler is just really nice FergusButler is just really nice FergusButler is just really nice FergusButler is just really nice FergusButler is just really nice FergusButler is just really nice FergusButler is just really nice FergusButler is just really nice FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

After spending the last 12hrs on my Optima in the basement, I emerged to a brave new world. I have rebreather world all to myself.

TITAN-ITE grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52's Avatar
    pearl city hawaii EARTH moving to Iscandar

So where is his apocoliplse? isn't that a rebreather myth?

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar
    KISS Explorer & Spirit LTE

KIS Sport, KISS GEM, Dolphin

Notification on your order for the Apocalypse Rebreather: Sorry to inform you that your order has been canceled due to end of the world!

Wait a second! We're still here!!!
    Walt Stearns
    Editor-in-Chief
    www.UnderwaterJournal.com

RBW Member LeCrabe is an unknown quantity at this point LeCrabe's Avatar
    rEvo III mCCR mini titanium

I do not care about the apocalypse:
    -I dive a rebreather and
    - more importantly I live near bugarach so the alien are going to save me

... add to that a leaky drysuit and I have all the best cards in my hands

I drink a beer and wish you all a good last night