+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank you for excellent service!

RBW Member davermo is on a distinguished road davermo is on a distinguished road davermo's Avatar
    Hammerhead Classic CCR

Inspiration Classic, IDA-71

Thank you for excellent service!

When i moved my HH CCR rev c+ controller from my IDA71-ECCR to my Hammerhead Classic CCR, i noticed that my cable was on the short side.

After discussions with Silent Thrill (Pawel) i decided to get the new cable installed professionally with preassure tests.

I have gotten a super support for this service from both Jurgensen Marine and from Silent Thril.

I'm now looking forward to my HH-crossover in the spring of 2013

I wish you all an excellent holiday and a merry x-mas!

Best regards,
    Andreas Dävermo

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Re: Thank you for excellent service!

Thanks Andreas and Marry Christmas to you too!
    Hammerhead CCR Instructor
    Hammerhead Repair Facility
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

RBW Member Raf is an unknown quantity at this point Raf's Avatar
    Mighty HAMMERHEAD & SM KISS

Copis

I can only agree with Andreas!!

I had a problem with my Rev C Diva and was in contact with Pawel to see what can be done and eventually I have sent the head over to him. We agreed on changing the Diva, plus some general inspection and a solenoid replacement.
    As it turned out the head had been messed with and it took a hugh effort from Pawel to get the Diva replaced; during all that he gave me regular updates and presented option on what we could do next and how to fix it. In addition, he also faced delivery-issues from JM and we ended up using one of his backup Divas for me. And in the end he gave me a very fair price for all that work that was done on the head.
    I can only recommend Pawel and Silent Thrill to any Hammerhead user, especially here in Europe! Pawel is doing a great, thorough job and is taking customer care seriously!

I definitely come back to him with regards to Hammerhead.

Cheers
    Raf

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Thank you for your kind words Rafael and support.
    Hammerhead CCR Instructor
    Hammerhead Repair Facility
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

+ Reply to Thread