+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Analytical 4001 Oxygen Helium Trimix Analyzer

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Analytical 4001 Oxygen Helium Trimix Analyzer

from Curt Bowen on Vimeo.

RBW Member thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster's Avatar
    APD Evolution Vision

Re: Analytical 4001 Oxygen Helium Trimix Analyzer

Is this exactly the same as the TruMix 4001 machine??

(if anyone knows?)

CEO - TSS John Falcone will become famous soon enough John Falcone will become famous soon enough John Falcone will become famous soon enough John Falcone's Avatar
    KISS Classic

The name isn't the same but it has all the same specs. So I say yes, I was there at the show.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Any info on pricing?

Does the units once switch stay at the new units or revert back to metric?

Why did the unit cal to O2 of 20.8 instead of 20.9 like the handheld unit?

John

CEO - TSS John Falcone will become famous soon enough John Falcone will become famous soon enough John Falcone will become famous soon enough John Falcone's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    Any info on pricing?

Does the units once switch stay at the new units or revert back to metric?

Why did the unit cal to O2 of 20.8 instead of 20.9 like the handheld unit?

John
    I think it was about $800. the units stay to the last unit setting. The handheld unit does not have the enviromental sensor.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Quote Originally Posted by John Falcone  View Original Post
    I think it was about $800. the units stay to the last unit setting. The handheld unit does not have the enviromental sensor.
    Thanks for the information.

Could you explain why not having the enviromental sensor would make a difference to the O2 reading of the handheld unit?

I would have thought the O2 sensor would be accurate to read correctly on the DEMA show floor (no large enviromental variables).

John

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Could you explain why not having the enviromental sensor would make a difference to the O2 reading of the handheld unit?

I would have thought the O2 sensor would be accurate to read correctly on the DEMA show floor (no large enviromental variables).

John
    Analytical Industries Inc. Contact Page

John, above is the contact information for AII. After you find out the answer to your question, post it here for us to read.

Thanks

RBW Member thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster's Avatar
    APD Evolution Vision

I have emailed them AII for more info. I await there reply.

Regards

Rich.

Explorers Exodus Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing's Avatar
    rEvo-II

John
    If calibrating in air, you need to know the atm pressure and absolute humidity to,get the correct calibration. Even if calibrating on oxygen you need to know the absolute pressure to do this precisely.
    So you have temperature, relative humidity and pressure you can do it precisely.

Thats what at enviroment sensor is for. Humidity and pressure, and tou are all set. For ccr it matters very little unless you think a fewmpercentages difference in he is important.

Hanssing
    Last edited by Hanssing; 24th November 2012 at 10:47.

HammerMeg

Quote Originally Posted by Hanssing  View Original Post
    If calibrating in air, you need to know the atm pressure and absolute humidity to,get the correct calibration. Even if calibrating on oxygen you need to know the absolute pressure to do this precisely.
    So you have temperature, relative humidity and pressure you can do it precisely.

Thats what at enviroment sensor is for. Humidity and pressure, and tou are all set. For ccr it matters very little unless you think a fewmpercentages difference in he is important.

Hanssing
    Thanks for the explanation. I do understand those concepts for calibration of the O2 cell. I would have thought they would have all come into play to then give the O2 sensor a readout of 20.9. I am just thinking that maybe Las Vegas is high enough above sea level to cause it to read 20.8?

John