+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DEMA 2012 Pictures // Ready Set Go

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Hi Chett

Great pics! With pictures can travel. Thank you.

Sent from my rEvo dream Piezo using Tapatalk 2

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Re: DEMA 2012 Pictures // Ready Set Go

Hi, nice pics, thanks for sharing
    Ossi Italy

RBW Member Doole is on a distinguished road Doole is on a distinguished road Doole's Avatar
    Pathfinder

Thanks for sharing

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Brilliant photos, thanks for posting...

Potentially trolling question- Is it just me or are rebreathers getting Uglier?

That KISS with the lobster SS cover made me want to claw my tortured eyeballs out, the Hollis/VRTech SCR seems to have been modelled on a 70's spacemans backpac, the Posideon Tech thing just looks silly... (All IMVHO of course) Most of the sidemount tubes look like bad homebuilds too.

I know appearance isn't everything but an old engineering adage is that if it looks right it normally is.... and some of the units DO NOT look right IMO.

Titan CCR Diver Michigandiver will become famous soon enough Michigandiver will become famous soon enough Michigandiver will become famous soon enough Michigandiver's Avatar
    Titan eCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post
    Brilliant photos, thanks for posting...

Potentially trolling question- Is it just me or are rebreathers getting Uglier?

That KISS with the lobster SS cover made me want to claw my tortured eyeballs out, the Hollis/VRTech SCR seems to have been modelled on a 70's spacemans backpac, the Posideon Tech thing just looks silly... (All IMVHO of course) Most of the sidemount tubes look like bad homebuilds too.

I know appearance isn't everything but an old engineering adage is that if it looks right it normally is.... and some of the units DO NOT look right IMO.
    I was just thinking the same thing.... The latest rebreather visual designs are just comical. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought these were costumes from comicon! Hopefully the tide will change!

saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Prism, Prism2

Ray, Dolphin, Mk15

That is a ton of work, Chett. Thanks so much for doing this. I didn't get a chance to walk the floor this year, so your efforts are my only real glance of DEMA 2012!

Thanks
    "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." Winston Churchill
    A is A

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Enclosed is a brief show summary on some new products and information. All pictures have now been uploaded.

Submatix now offers a SMS 200 and side mount system.

Interspace Systems Corp offers the Pathfinder with Top Of The Shoulder and Over The Shoulder Counterlungs.

APdiving now offers the Back mounted Counterlungs available as an upgrade to APD rebreathers or specified when ordering any new APD unit.

SeaCure Custom Mouthpiece now makes Mouthpieces for Rebreather DSVís. Check with them for the correct size and model for your unit if desired.

Jorgensen Marine offers the DIVA cable double ended.

KISS Announces the OS Orica Sprit in Spring 2013.

Hollis Announces The Explorer Sport, is expected to be released by March, 2013. It is an electronically controlled Semi-Closed rebreather which utilizes a computer-controlled solenoid to manipulate loop PO2. It can use any nitrox mix between 32-40%. They have published March 2013 as the release date. First IT courses are being ran in January with instructor courses hopefully by February/March timeframe.

Shearwater offers the new Petrel OC/CC Technical Dive Computer 40% smaller with flexible choice of batteries.

rEvo Rebreathers showed their new push style Dream handset. Will be doing upgrades to pre existing Dreams in Dec 2012 or can be ordered on new units.

Liquivision offers a new LYNX location transmitter that tracks your divers within 330ft / 100M range. The LYNX can send a text message to a diver underwater too.

There was a new Stop Shark Finning group called Pangeseed that had the most interesting Ocean artwork I have ever seen.

To View all the pictures taken at DEMA 2012 click below.

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/587
    Last edited by Chett.L; 27th March 2013 at 18:22.
    Chett. L

Still Searching matt_reed is an unknown quantity at this point matt_reed's Avatar
    Pelagian

Brilliant, thanks.

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

I've to say.... the one with "Yellow cover" is very catchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post
    Enclosed is a brief show summary on some new products and information. All pictures have now been uploaded.

Submatix now offers a SMS 200 and side mount system.

Interspace Systems Corp offers the Pathfinder with Top Of The Shoulder and Over The Shoulder Counterlungs.

APdiving now offers the Back mounted Counterlungs available as an upgrade to APD rebreathers or specified when ordering any new APD unit.

SeaCure Custom Mouthpiece now makes Mouthpieces for Rebreather DSV’s. Check with them for the correct size and model for your unit if desired.

Jorgensen Marine offers the DIVA cable double ended.

KISS Announces the OS Orica Sprit in Spring 2013.

Hollis Announces The Explorer Sport, is expected to be released by March, 2013. It is an electronically controlled Semi-Closed rebreather which utilizes a computer-controlled solenoid to manipulate loop PO2. It can use any nitrox mix between 32-40%. They have published March 2013 as the release date. First IT courses are being ran in January with instructor courses hopefully by February/March timeframe.

Shearwater offers the new Petrel OC/CC Technical Dive Computer 40% smaller with flexible choice of batteries.

rEvo Rebreathers showed their new push style Dream handset. Will be doing upgrades to pre existing Dreams in Dec 2012 or can be ordered on new units.

Liquivision offers a new LYNX location transmitter that tracks your divers within 330ft / 100M range. The LYNX can send a text message to a diver underwater too.

There was a new Stop Shark Finning group called Pangeseed that had the most interesting Ocean artwork I have ever seen.

To View all the pictures taken at DEMA 2012 click below.

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/587

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Enclosed is the link for Pangeaseed. Stop Shark Finning. Click below.

PangeaSeed

Best regards,
    Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast