+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Diving rebreather friendly in Curacao?

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Diving rebreather friendly in Curacao?

HI,
    A friend of mine has to go to Curacao in December.
    He asks if there is a diving center that can provide assistance with inboard tanks, CO2 absorbent and oxygen.
    The Oxygen connection is the Bull Nose?

Thanks

Best
    Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

RBW Member Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje's Avatar
    rEvo III hCCR

Re: Diving rebreather friendly in Curacao?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Ferrucci  View Original Post
    HI,
    A friend of mine has to go to Curacao in December.
    He asks if there is a diving center that can provide assistance with inboard tanks, CO2 absorbent and oxygen.
    The Oxygen connection is the Bull Nose?

Thanks

Best
    Aldo
    Hi Aldo,

Nope. Not 1 dive shop supports any technical diving. No small cylinders, no helium and no sorb. You can get some oxygen, but it won't be boosted, so only 2000 PSI max if your're lucky.

Send me a PM for my email address for your friend. I can help him out. I have my own filling station, booster, cylinders and sorb at home. (Because no one else does it.)
    And we can do some cool diving!
    Last edited by Jantje; 11th November 2012 at 02:11.

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

Hi Jan,
    I logged into this thread to tell him to contact you, you there were already. I can't believe it is almost a year since I was diving with you in Curacao. Joe and I are still trying to get my KISS into shape and I'm still 2 dives away from Trimix Cert. so not much has changed.
    FYI RBW folks, unlike some characters who say come to ....(add dream destination here) and we'll dive etc, and then leave you in the ditch, Jan is for real, deco dives every day and has the smoothest running home carport gas mixing station I've ever seen.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by Jantje  View Original Post
    Hi Aldo,

Nope. Not 1 dive shop supports any technical diving. No small cylinders, no helium and no sorb. You can get some oxygen, but it won't be boosted, so only 2000 PSI max if your're lucky.

Send me a PM for my email address for your friend. I can help him out. I have my own filling station, booster, cylinders and sorb at home. (Because no one else does it.)
    I think it's very nice of you to help him out like that.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

HI Jan
    thanks for your help, I really appreciate it. If you come in Italy in the future please contact me, i would like to meet you and organize some good dive together.
    i send you the address of my friend by MP

Best
    Aldo

Quote Originally Posted by Jantje  View Original Post
    Hi Aldo,

Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

+ Reply to Thread