+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Honolulu Airport open 24 hours

RBW Member diverchris is an unknown quantity at this point diverchris's Avatar
    Inspiration with Vision

Honolulu Airport open 24 hours

Hello,
    I was wondering if Honolulu airport is open 24 hours as I have a flight departing from HON at 525am and I will be arriving in HON at 230am on my return flight. I was wondering if and what is open during these times.
    Also what time do I need to be at airport for my 524am
    Flight to Truk?
    Thanks,
    Chris

Prism CCR Instructor gkndivebum will become famous soon enough gkndivebum will become famous soon enough gkndivebum will become famous soon enough gkndivebum will become famous soon enough gkndivebum's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz

PRISM2,Sport KISS,Dolphin,Ray

Re: Honolulu Airport open 24 hours

You should probably arrive at the airport about 90 min before your scheduled departure to TKK. The ticket counters will be open, and some of the facilities at the airport.

The return to HNL will find you in a mostly empty and closed airport; after clearing customs/immigration you will be waiting until about 0500-0530 for the rest of the airport to open.

Inspiration with Vision

Thank you for your valuable information.
    Chris

MK15.x Aficionado rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie's Avatar
    MK15.5, MK15

Inspo classics, KISS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by diverchris  View Original Post
    Hello,
    I was wondering if Honolulu airport is open 24 hours as I have a flight departing from HON at 525am and I will be arriving in HON at 230am on my return flight. I was wondering if and what is open during these times.
    Also what time do I need to be at airport for my 524am
    Flight to Truk?
    Thanks,
    Chris
    Hey Chris,

Went through HON on my way back from Palau just a few weeks ago, during those hours, the only thing that was open besides customs & ticket counters was Starbucks, bring a book !

Have a great trip !

Cheers,
    Rob

Inspiration with Vision

At least I will be able to go to Starbucks
    Chris

TITAN-ITE grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52's Avatar
    pearl city hawaii EARTH moving to Iscandar

go to anna millers

+ Reply to Thread