+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Returning from Paradise

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Returning from Paradise

Returning from Paradise
    14 CCR divers, 24 people participating, more than 200 dives in the clear waters of Papeete, Rangiroa, French Polynesia in Fakarawa.
    Seven flights taken to reach this paradise on the other side of the globe, 14 ccr diving with carbon tanks, O2 booster, cameras and video cameras, 1000 kg of luggage.

Close encounters with dolphins, sharks of all kinds, turtles, whales, trevally, barracuda, manta rays, eagle rays and all that a diver can dream of meeting underwater.

A beautiful adventure whose realization helped:

Air Tahiti Nui
    Sofitel Papeete
    Air Tahiti
    Family resort Loyna Rangiroa
    The Six Passenger Rangiroa
    White Sand Beach Resort Fakarawa
    Dive Spirit Fakarawa

We thank Dominique Fleurisson for logistics in Papeete and Fakarawa, and Thomas Perceval for the organization to Rangiroa.

But the biggest contribution to the success of our adventure was the great harmony of the group, the ability to share interests and pleasures.

Thanks to all

We come back there in 2014!!!!

Aldo
    Attached Images
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Nice looking Pathfinder you got there.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member s115 is an unknown quantity at this point s115's Avatar
    Meg Apecs/SW

Re: Returning from Paradise

Aldo...Whats the best place to get those 3L carbon fibre tanks?

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Aldo I can't tell from the pic but does your PF have a helmet logo etched in the can?
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

I'm sold. I want to go.

Thanks for posting. Great pictures as always.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Looks like a blast Aldo! How was the CCR support in both Rangiroa and Fakarawa?

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    Aldo I can't tell from the pic but does your PF have a helmet logo etched in the can?
    Hi,
    no logo etched in my Pathfinder...

best
    Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Beautiful Aldo, Thanks for Pics

Silent diver

Quote Originally Posted by Mixaddict  View Original Post
    Looks like a blast Aldo! How was the CCR support in both Rangiroa and Fakarawa?
    Thanks Randy,
    we was in autonomy but Six Passengers in Rangiroa and Dive Spirit in Fakarawa can give you support for oxygen and lime.

I hope to see you in Vegas

Best

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

RBW Member fl001203 is an unknown quantity at this point fl001203's Avatar
    MEG

Vision

Hi Aldo,

Nice Trip

I go back next year

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast