+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UK fraud

www.AddHelium.com Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium's Avatar

UK fraud

Hello,

We've received a number of fraudulent orders, under a variety of names, from an address in the UK:

691 Great West Road
    Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 4PS

Each order is the same, it's a high-dollar item, and the person wants expedited shipping. But they all go to this address. Within a few days, we always get a report that the transaction was made using a stolen credit card. Fortunately we've never sent anything to this person(s.)

Can anyone in the UK point me to where I can report this online? Should this go to the Metropolitan Police? I know it's probably worthless to report this person, but it's the right thing to do.

To any other vendor, be on the lookout for this address and don't ship to them.

Andy Pitkin apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin's Avatar
    Prism 1

various

Re: UK fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Add Helium  View Original Post
    Hello,

We've received a number of fraudulent orders, under a variety of names, from an address in the UK:

691 Great West Road

Each order is the same, it's a high-dollar item, and the person wants expedited shipping. But they all go to this address. Within a few days, we always get a report that the transaction was made using a stolen credit card. Fortunately we've never sent anything to this person(s.)

Can anyone in the UK point me to where I can report this online? Should this go to the Metropolitan Police? I know it's probably worthless to report this person, but it's the right thing to do.

There's a special police unit that deals with this:

The Dedicated Cheque & Plastic Crime Unit - Police - Financial Fraud Action UK

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

I found this link on-line:

Metropolitan Police Service - Fraud Alert - Reporting crime

Hope it helps!

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Or try this one:

Latest News | Action Fraud

If you don't mind calling the UK, their phone: 0300 123 2040

Just add ice & water plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma's Avatar
    O2 Apocalypse

DIY, Inspiration Classic

Ship a brick and make him pay the UK customs duty fees :D

RBW Member hzracing is on a distinguished road hzracing is on a distinguished road hzracing's Avatar
    KISS Classic #370

Quote Originally Posted by plazma  View Original Post
    Ship a brick and make him pay the UK customs duty fees :D
    Awesome!!

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Hammerhead CCR Instructor
    Hammerhead Repair Facility
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Pawel,

I think you should stop by and pay these jokers a little visit!

Randy

RBW Member bagarospo636 is an unknown quantity at this point bagarospo636's Avatar
    HH Extreme

Someone of you living in US should make a little visit to Mr Graff as well....my money (8500$) are still on his pocket and more than 1 year is gone...

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Quote Originally Posted by Add Helium  View Original Post
    Hello,

691 Great West Road

Yes, same here.
    they have wanted me to ship bunch of items to the same address as well.
    Mainly dive lights and computers.
    One was even communicating with me at length via email trying to convince me that the billing/shipping address is good.

+ Reply to Thread