+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Inner Space 2006

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

Inner Space 2006

Okay everyone here is the final final Guest List and Flyer for Inner Space 2006.

It's gonna be the biggest ever.

48 Divers, 106 Fills a day, 80 bailout tanks, 4 boats a day and a S**t load of bottom time.

Look forward to seeing everyone here. Those who couldn't make it, look for the reports and we'll see you next year.

Cheers

Seb
    Attached Files

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: Inner Space 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Pelagian
    Okay everyone here is the final final Guest List and Flyer for Inner Space 2006.

48 Divers, 106 Fills a day, 80 bailout tanks, 4 boats a day and a S**t load of bottom time.

Look forward to seeing everyone here. Those who couldn't make it, look for the reports and we'll see you next year.

Cheers

Seb
    See ya there

Supporting Member Westwinds will become famous soon enough Westwinds will become famous soon enough Westwinds will become famous soon enough Westwinds's Avatar

Will be there.

Westwinds.

RBW Member schwerve is an unknown quantity at this point schwerve's Avatar

I'll be there, too - purely by accident, as it turns out. I'm getting married May 20th, and my honeymoon happens to be the week after that on GC. :D I plan to show up for the try-dives on Wednesday at Cobalt Coast, then take an Inspiration for a longer dive on Friday through DiveTech. These will be my first ever rebreather dives, and if I enjoy them enough, I hope to scrape together the money to get one.

Bloody Rebreathers! Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell's Avatar
    O2ptima, Sentinel, Prism 2

Inspiration & KISS & Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by schwerve
    I'll be there, too - purely by accident, as it turns out. I'm getting married May 20th, and my honeymoon happens to be the week after that on GC. :D I plan to show up for the try-dives on Wednesday at Cobalt Coast, then take an Inspiration for a longer dive on Friday through DiveTech. These will be my first ever rebreather dives, and if I enjoy them enough, I hope to scrape together the money to get one.
    you are REALLY going to go home home in a bad way!!!

what with paying for the wedding AND the honeymoon and then falling in love with your "new partner" an Inspiration!!!!(a girl you haven't even met yet!) I hope your current partner is a very understanding person:)

Good luck!!!!

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Seb,

I'll be over to Dive Tech Saturday afternoon with a group from Dive Addicts again. I'll see you then!

MixAddict:o

RBW Member schwerve is an unknown quantity at this point schwerve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blackwell
    you are REALLY going to go home home in a bad way!!!
    Yes, you could say that. :) Fortunately, my bride-to-be is one of the most understanding people I ever met. Even though she's a non-diver (not for lack of trying), she realizes that diving is a big deal for me, and she lets me go on dive trips and such. Otherwise, I wouldn't be marrying her!

(Oh, and my new love may not be an Inspiration. A KISS may be more my thing, and I'm guessing they'll have those at the session on Wednesday.)

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by Mixaddict
    Seb,

I'll be over to Dive Tech Saturday afternoon with a group from Dive Addicts again. I'll see you then!

MixAddict:o
    Sweet

Eric and I will be your guides, see you saturday.

Cheers

Seb

RBW Member rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pelagian

Cheers

Seb
    I would like to join this event next year. I am cave diving with Kevin Gurr and Kim Smith May12th-20th and then they are flying over direct from Pro Tec. I wanted to join them but cant make it this year.

Do I need to do anything special to get on next years mailing list. I could bring some of our new high definition housings with me and shoot video/stills for Curt.:D

Deep Smeg

Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by rusty
    I would like to join this event next year. I am cave diving with Kevin Gurr and Kim Smith May12th-20th and then they are flying over direct from Pro Tec. I wanted to join them but cant make it this year.

Do I need to do anything special to get on next years mailing list. I could bring some of our new high definition housings with me and shoot video/stills for Curt.:D
    Hey Russ

Sorry you can't make it this year. You should contact my boss Nancy about next year and see what we can do for eachother. Wait till the end of May though. We need to get this Inner Space done, before we start planning the next one.

Her email is: divetech@candw.ky

Happy Cave Diving

Seb