+ Reply to Thread

Thread: deep south red sea liveaboard

Alin Ardelean alin has a spectacular aura about alin has a spectacular aura about alin has a spectacular aura about alin has a spectacular aura about alin has a spectacular aura about alin's Avatar
    Bastardized SW Inspo

Inspo Classic, Hammer Inspo

deep south red sea liveaboard

Hello everybody.

If anybody's interested to join a tec liveaboard in December in the Egyptian deep south Red Sea please give me a buzz.

alin

RBW Member John Nousaine is on a distinguished road John Nousaine is on a distinguished road John Nousaine's Avatar
    Evolution

Re: deep south red sea liveaboard

Quote Originally Posted by alin  View Original Post
    Hello everybody.

If anybody's interested to join a tec liveaboard in December in the Egyptian deep south Red Sea please give me a buzz.

alin
    what's the scoop? logistics, price, etc

Alin Ardelean alin has a spectacular aura about alin has a spectacular aura about alin has a spectacular aura about alin has a spectacular aura about alin has a spectacular aura about alin's Avatar
    Bastardized SW Inspo

Quote Originally Posted by John Nousaine  View Original Post
    what's the scoop? logistics, price, etc
    The trip it's scheduled on the board of MV Tala, from the 1st of december to the 8th of december. Destination will be the last Deep South Marine Park in Egyptian Red Sea (Daedalius, Fury Shoals, Rocky Island, Zarbagad, etc). Mainly tec liveaboard, but will be some rec oc divers as well. For those with Mod 3 / Adv Trimix certificate will be the opportunity to dive the famous wreck of SS Maidan and also the wreck of Zealot (both between 80 and 120 msw).
    PM me your email address and I'll send you all the details.

Bastardized SW Inspo

In less than a month, the trip will start. If anybody wants to join a week of good diving in Deep South Red Sea, please give me a buzz, we're still having available spaces

Bastardized SW Inspo

A few more divers have joined our team, they have booked the trip and the flights a few min ago :) Here is the complete list of the participants:

1. Leigh Cunningham
    2. Alin Ardelean
    3. Gunn Brumoen
    4. Jaap Voets
    5. Cath Bates
    6. Jan Dankers
    7. May Jakobsen
    8. Soren Bowadt
    9. Henriette Bowadt
    10. Randy McNalley
    11. Didier Lautru
    12. Line Baro
    13. Kirsty Stenhouse
    14. Dirk Machialsen
    15. Nanette Starreveld

If anybody else wants to join, please let me know, we still have a few places available.

All the best and safe diving to all.

alin

Scuba Nerd voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Ray, RG-UF/M , FGT I/D

Thank you Alin for organizing this trip !
    We had a great week of diving the best spots of the red sea

Bastardized SW Inspo

Quote Originally Posted by voets  View Original Post
    Thank you Alin for organizing this trip !
    We had a great week of diving the best spots of the red sea
    You're always welcome Jaap, as long as I have the pleasure to be with you on the boat. It was a great week indeed. I am preparing a trip report, been a bit busy the last few days but it should come out soon. I'll keep you posted mate.
    All the best!
    alin

+ Reply to Thread