+ Reply to Thread

Thread: December trip Sharm el sheik

RBW Member yves has a spectacular aura about yves has a spectacular aura about yves has a spectacular aura about yves has a spectacular aura about yves has a spectacular aura about yves's Avatar

December trip Sharm el sheik

Who wants to join?
    End of 2010 We go for some Tec Diving ŗ la carte !
    Most of the diving will be done in Ras Mo and Tiran so everybody can do his or her thing. Probably one dive a day as they will be long and or deep. Run times of 180 minutes are on the list for those who feel comfy with it.
    People interested in a tec course are welcome and recreational diving is possible when a few people are interested and donít mind the long dives we make.
    My main goal is to go and explore a cave.
    As said in a be former report this is deep stuff as the entrance starts at -111m. It looks virgin as there where no lines and in the few minutes I spend inside there where no signs somebody was in yet..
    So far this is booked:
    Myself & a friend leaving from Brussels 23/12/2012 until 06/01/13
    Alain & Guy leaving from Brussels 23/12/2012 until 01/01/13 shared room costs : 725 eu. pp
    Please feel free to arrange your own flight or mail me.
    Mail me a request for the diving prices.
    greets,
    Yves Christiaens
    Attached Images

RBW Member yves has a spectacular aura about yves has a spectacular aura about yves has a spectacular aura about yves has a spectacular aura about yves has a spectacular aura about yves's Avatar

Re: December trip Sharm el sheik

This should be indeed 2012

+ Reply to Thread