+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dive Addicts

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Dive Addicts

Hi all,
    This thread it's just to put a positive note on Dive Addicts and his staff.
    Also from the other side of the Pond I've always got a fantastic and quick service, not just friendly but astoundingly fast and professional.

So in short, if any of you could have any doubt, go ahead without to bother.

Nad

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Re: Dive Addicts

I'll second that...

As everyone knows, I've always been a HUGE fan of Randy, Josh, and Michael Thornton - their dive facility in Utah is second to none, their training and professionalism sets the bar for dive instructors everywhere, and they are quite possibly the finest people I have ever known.

Yes, they sell my gear, but they also sell our competitors gear, and I know first-hand how much they care about their customers, no matter what brand of equipment they're diving.

Knowing what I know about Randy and his son's multitude of businesses, it is simply astonishing to me how well they do everything they put their hands to...

I can't endorse them enough, and feel very fortunate to count them not only as customers and suppliers, but friends as well.

Kevin Juergensen
    Juergensen Marine, Inc.

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

+2

Ditto...

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

+3 even here in Europe they gave me very good advice and very quick delivery.

Sent from my rEvodream using Tapatalk

Doing What Works jcook is an unknown quantity at this point jcook's Avatar
    Sidemount Meg

+4 Always been very helpful and quick to answer questions. Definitely a customer for life.

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

They are superb!!! I bought two computers from them, and service was second to none! I wish all companies would respond to requests like Josh did every time I emailed him! Thank you guys!
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

sent from my Commodore 64 using Wizard of War....

Stevie Tippetts Stevie Tippetts is an unknown quantity at this point Stevie Tippetts's Avatar
    Defender

Sentinel, Evo+, rEvo, PF

Another endorsement for them from the Islands! Fantastic people, and always willing to help.

Steve

RBW Member markdol2 is an unknown quantity at this point markdol2's Avatar
    hammerhead extreeme

Hats of to the thorntons again.You reap what you sow.They work hard for all their accomplishments and have good business ethics which are a breath of fresh air in theese times!

kissIT Ivojima is an unknown quantity at this point Ivojima's Avatar
    Ap Vision

AP Classic, KISS Classic

Sent 4 emails without any word or reply last couple of weeks. And I just want to order some cells...

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

email Josh at josh@diveaddicts.com I'm sure he will respond.
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

sent from my Commodore 64 using Wizard of War....