+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Oztek 2013

RBW Member diverem is on a distinguished road diverem is on a distinguished road diverem's Avatar
    rEvo III Micro FT RMS

Oztek 2013

The next Oztek is only 6 months away... Who's going? Chriso and I will be there.

Paul Daniels eXile is on a distinguished road eXile is on a distinguished road eXile's Avatar
    Davis Station, Antarctica(Usually Jervis Bay, Australia)
    Ouroboros #107

Classic Inspo, Ray, Homebuild

Re: Oztek 2013

Im there for sure

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by eXile  View Original Post
    Im there for sure
    I'll go for sure!
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

RBW Member bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy's Avatar
    rEVO rms

Insp, Meg

Quote Originally Posted by paulraymaekers  View Original Post
    I'll go for sure!
    Any new goodies for oztech??

Shearwater Rep
    lpartridge will become famous soon enough lpartridge will become famous soon enough lpartridge will become famous soon enough lpartridge's Avatar

Bruce and I will be there too. We are all booked and ready to go - just need to pack

Lynn

New Member petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Wouldnt miss it for the world!!! See you all there.

Pete

RBW Member
    jorgeantoniomw has a little shameless behaviour in the past jorgeantoniomw's Avatar
    Evolution +

I'm flying from the Galapagos to attend the conference. First time in Australia for me :)
    Jorge A. MAHAUAD

-------------------------------------------
    Advanced Diving in the Galapagos Islands
    Recreational & Technical Diver Training
    Galapagos Rebreather Trips and Expeditions
    Underwater Exploration and Diver Support
    -------------------------------------------

www.galapagosrebreathers.com
    www.advancedgalapagosdiving.com

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

I'll be there manning the Closed Circuit Divers booth along with the guys from ISC

OZTeK 2013.jpg

Regards,

Lance

RBW Member diverem is on a distinguished road diverem is on a distinguished road diverem's Avatar
    rEvo III Micro FT RMS

Fantastic! I look forward to meeting you all there! Chris and I will be on the "Scuba Imports" stand. Come and say hi, even if it's just to put your hand in the lolly (candy) jar!

I'm especially looking forward to meeting you Paul as I'm one step closer to buying my first rebreather. Just deciding on rEVO specificiations and booking in the course.

Last edited by diverem; 15th August 2012 at 06:15.

EXPLORER jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz's Avatar
    rEvo, PRISM, KISS

Modccr Dolphin, SM CCR, Satori

me... I'll be there...
    ...with my hand in the candy jar !!