+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Diving the Birchgrove Park Sydney NSW

Luke I am your father Deepdiver is an unknown quantity at this point Deepdiver's Avatar

Diving the Birchgrove Park Sydney NSW

Hi,

It's been a long time since I've posted on RBW.

Here are a few shots taken on a recent dive off the coast of Sydney, to a wreck called the birchgrove park in 52m. Also a dive with the Grey Nurse Sharks....

Birchgrove Park9 by nicolas.terry, on Flickr

Birchgrove Park10 by nicolas.terry, on Flickr

Shark @ Forster by nicolas.terry, on Flickr

SBW by nicolas.terry, on Flickr

RBW Member Okidiver will become famous soon enough Okidiver will become famous soon enough Okidiver will become famous soon enough Okidiver's Avatar

Re: Diving the Birchgrove Park Sydney NSW

Nice. Wreck looked pretty netted up. And the Nurse/Sand Tigers lurking about indicate a pretty good food supply...which is why it's all netted up

Paul Daniels eXile is on a distinguished road eXile is on a distinguished road eXile's Avatar
    Davis Station, Antarctica(Usually Jervis Bay, Australia)
    Ouroboros #107

Classic Inspo, Ray, Homebuild

Im pretty sure those Nurse's are at Seal rocks. I have never seen any on the Birchgrove Park myself

Luke I am your father Deepdiver is an unknown quantity at this point Deepdiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eXile  View Original Post
    Im pretty sure those Nurse's are at Seal rocks. I have never seen any on the Birchgrove Park myself
    Yes the dive with the GNS were at Forster NSW.

Quote Originally Posted by Okidiver  View Original Post
    Nice. Wreck looked pretty netted up. And the Nurse/Sand Tigers lurking about indicate a pretty good food supply...which is why it's all netted up
    Yes the wreck does have quite a few nets on it, including long lines. As for the GNS they were at a location called Forster NSW, up the coast from Sydney.

RBW Member waz2068 is an unknown quantity at this point waz2068's Avatar
    Inspo Classic MCCR

Classic Kiss

Hi Nick, photos are great mate... you'd better make your way down to Tassie for a trip, if it's not too cold for you these days

Warren

Quote Originally Posted by waz2068  View Original Post
    Hi Nick, photos are great mate... you'd better make your way down to Tassie for a trip, if it's not too cold for you these days

Warren
    Hi Warren,

How are you mate, cold water mate I'm from the UK we always had cold water. I'll be up for a trip anytime.

Nick

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Good stuff, Nick,

Love the cuttlefish shots.

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Nice work Nick

Regards,

Lance

Quote Originally Posted by osiris  View Original Post
    Good stuff, Nick,

Love the cuttlefish shots.
    Thanks mate, he o she was big..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast