+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NEWBIE from Thailand!!!

RBW Member iceecold is an unknown quantity at this point iceecold's Avatar
    not yet

NEWBIE from Thailand!!!

Hi All,

I'm a Singaporean diver working currently in Thailand and would like to explore the world of rebreathers. I am into underwater photography and would like to continue this hobby, I would like to look for an instructor near me and see if any members out there can give advice on which is a good rebreather for me to consider buying. Well thanks in advance guys!

Regards
    Icee

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Re: NEWBIE from Thailand!!!

Hi Icee

A warm welcome to RBW, from Singapore too.

Since you mentioned you are looking for a rebreather, why not drop by ADEX 2012 in Singapore's MBS next Friday, 13 April? There will be various RBs showcasing, and we are one of them, rEvo Rebreathers. Come to A06 and let our local instructor, Davy explain to you this wondrous machine. This year, we have the privilege of rEvo Daddy to be at our booth too.

Come on down and make use of this opportunity to clear your queries.

Cheers!
    Jacqueline

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

I can surely help with your inquiry. In fact I will be in your area soon. Check your pm.

John

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

You are fast again.. John.
    A waterside pavilion gets the moonlight first.

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    I can surely help with your inquiry. In fact I will be in your area soon. Check your pm.

John

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline  View Original Post
    You are fast again.. John.
    A waterside pavilion gets the moonlight first.
    When are we going to see a bunch of Asian rEvo's on the Gulf of Thailand Wreck trip? It's not like your far away. Maybe you need to test the rig out on some real deep wrecks?

rEvo X MFT mCCR

Thought the Gulf is off season now?

Might have plans for the lower part of S.E.A. first.

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    When are we going to see a bunch of Asian rEvo's on the Gulf of Thailand Wreck trip? It's not like your far away. Maybe you need to test the rig out on some real deep wrecks?

HammerMeg

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline  View Original Post
    Thought the Gulf is off season now?

Might have plans for the lower part of S.E.A. first.

Actually mid April is the start of the season. We will be passing your home the first week in May and diving WW2 wrecks (50-70MSW) all the way up to Koh Samui, Thailand which will be the departure point for customer trips thru to the end of September.

Some divers embark at Tioman and get off at Koh Samui. That trip hits all the historic wrecks that would normally take a couple seperate trips. If you want more information send me a pm.

John

RBW Member stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey's Avatar
    Inspo, Evo, Poseidon

Inspo classic, Meg, Deep

Hey John, conditions here in Koh Tao are probably the best I have ever seen at the moment, very little current and fantastic viz, such a pity that we can't get out and dive the wrecks till we have the boat here at the end of May, Looking forward to seeing you again.
    Jacqueline why don't you drop in and introduce yourself and your fellow rEvo divers at the Thechthailand wreck presentation at Adex on Sunday afternoon.

Regards

Stuey

+ Reply to Thread