+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Meg divers in Croatia

RBW Member dragor is an unknown quantity at this point dragor's Avatar
    Megalodon

Inspiration Vision

New Meg divers in Croatia

Hi,
    I would like to congratulate to Petra, Aleks, Tompa and Vedran for successfully completing their Meg course last week at the island of Hvar, Croatia, and I would also like to congratulate to another new Meg diver - Uros who completed his course some months ago.
    It was a nice week with nice weather and some really good diving with my students. I would like to thank them for making it a good course.
    It was real fun to be diving with my friends.
    Attached Images

Prince of darkness Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits's Avatar
    Megalodon

Re: New Meg divers in Croatia

Congrats to all and welcome to the Meg family.

Cheers

Al

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Congrats to the new members in the meg family, Drazen, god job done,

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Congratulations, great pics too. The Island of Hvar looks stunning.

Adam Wysoczanski Diving Extreme is an unknown quantity at this point Diving Extreme's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision, Megalodon,

Inspiration Classic, Draeger

Just another Meg diver trimix1965 is an unknown quantity at this point trimix1965's Avatar
    Megladon Apecs 2.01

Well done guys, the Vis looks super.
    Last edited by trimix1965; 20th March 2012 at 04:46.

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Great pics, well done!!

RBW Member Alexx is an unknown quantity at this point Alexx's Avatar
    Megalodon

As a participant of the course I can say that everything was perfect, diving spots, weather, training, instructor.We had a realy good tim. Course was exhausted, we worked all day (breakfast-dive-class-dive-class) but it was worth it!

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread