+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need a Buddy to dive around High Springs from 19th to the 26th April

little man, big dreams tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude's Avatar
    JJ CCR..

Need a Buddy to dive around High Springs from 19th to the 26th April

G'day Ya'll
    I'm off to Florida from the 19 April to the 26th April.
    I will be stayin around High Springs.. I would like to join in with a team doing some diving in that area during that time.

Anyone wanna take me under their "wing"

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo Micro FT/rMS

rEvo II Micro mCCR

Re: Need a Buddy to dive around High Springs from 19th to the 26th April

Have fun & safe dive always!

little man, big dreams tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude's Avatar
    JJ CCR..

Naww.. thanks Jac. u should come with me :P

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo Micro FT/rMS

rEvo II Micro mCCR

busy over here, dude! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tecdiverdude  View Original Post
    Naww.. thanks Jac. u should come with me :P

RBW Member dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima,

Why don't you check in with some of the local dive shops up there. They might be able to hook you up, too.

JJ CCR..

My GF is doin a course with Jim Wyatt and Gabe has offered to buddy up with me on another forum.. :)

RBW Member dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive is a glorious beacon of light dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima,

Quote Originally Posted by tecdiverdude  View Original Post
    My GF is doin a course with Jim Wyatt and Gabe has offered to buddy up with me on another forum.. :)
    Great!!

JJ CCR..

I'm lookin forward to it!!!!

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

I'm thinking your trip is over now and back to the grind.....hope you enjoyed sunny Florida!

+ Reply to Thread