+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cave Exploration Mexico January 2012

RBW Member Anders Knudsen is an unknown quantity at this point Anders Knudsen's Avatar

Cave Exploration Mexico January 2012

Hi All,

I made this video from our January cave exploration project - it is a bit long 11min, and you have to watch it with sound, as there is narration and no subtitles.

this might not be the best timing with Joe Hesketh posting amazing mexico cave videos at the same time, but i hope you will enjoy anyways.

All clips are taken during exploration and video was never our primary goal - oh and yes we are not on CCR, not really the optimal tool for our diving yet, sorry about that, but hope you will watch it anyways.

hope you will enjoy - and if you have any comments, I am all ears!

Filmed with a GoPro2 with a Sola 1200 video light

RBW Member johan carlsson is an unknown quantity at this point johan carlsson's Avatar
    Pelagian fore KINGS

Lots of old ones...

Re: Cave Exploration Mexico January 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Anders Knudsen  View Original Post
    Hi All,

I made this video from our January cave exploration project - it is a bit long 11min, and you have to watch it with sound, as there is narration and no subtitles.

this might not be the best timing with Joe Hesketh posting amazing mexico cave videos at the same time, but i hope you will enjoy anyways.

All clips are taken during exploration and video was never our primary goal - oh and yes we are not on CCR, not really the optimal tool for our diving yet, sorry about that, but hope you will watch it anyways.

hope you will enjoy - and if you have any comments, I am all ears!

Filmed with a GoPro2 with a Sola 1200 video light
    Thanks.
    And congrats to over 10000ft of line and the experience must have been something out of the ordinary
    Very nice video.

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Nice video, nice diving Anders.Thanks for sharing. Really a awesome place for cavediving.
    Best and save diving
    Ossi Italy

RBW Member candive2 is an unknown quantity at this point candive2's Avatar
    Meg

thanks for sharing

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Anders, very cool video. I was glued to it the entire time! Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

RBW Member Garethingham is an unknown quantity at this point Garethingham's Avatar

Cool video mate, congrats on adding another large piece to the puzzle. Looks like a fabulous cave.

RBW Member Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol's Avatar

Great video - well done indeed (on a slight other matter what did you think of the sola 1200 as a main dive light? - I am thinking of replacing my existing nite rider torch)

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Great video! Well put together as well I could watch an hour of that!

New Member Henry is on a distinguished road Henry is on a distinguished road Henry's Avatar
    KISS Explorer

Sport KISS, KISS Classic

6:35 Bil's house.

Oh how many nights have I sat in that very chair, updating videos, filling out logs, drinking XX and watching the new cave students bleary eyed stare while Bil tells stories of certain doom.

Oh and congratulations to Anders on becoming a member of the Explorer's club.
    Last edited by Henry; 28th March 2012 at 07:40.

Just another Meg diver trimix1965 is an unknown quantity at this point trimix1965's Avatar
    Megladon Apecs 2.01

Awesome video guys thanks for sharing, would love to dive those caves some day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast