+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beyond Technical crew shirt

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Beyond Technical crew shirt

well we have been down this road before...makeing t-shirts that is.
    but we have made a load for our team...and a few for me I'm calling it perks.

Anyway im making a load avalible..well while i have some left, so if you want a
    Beyond Technical - Narked Crew T-shirt
    they are on the website while we have stock.
    Narked at 90 T-shirt
    Attached Images
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

little man, big dreams tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude's Avatar
    JJ CCR..

Re: Beyond Technical crew shirt

The warddrobe was getting a bit old..
    All my shirts have a peculiar hole about the waist at the front.
    Its where my JJ frame and my belt buckle pinch my shirt when im carrying it...
    The misses still has no Idea how the holes are appearing.. I told her it must be the washing machine

RBW Member Liquid Pleasure is an unknown quantity at this point Liquid Pleasure's Avatar

I guess your washing machine is gender specific. I assume your shirts are the only shirts in the machine with the hole in the exact same place. I guess her shirts come unscathed by the washing machine bandit?

little man, big dreams tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude's Avatar
    JJ CCR..

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Pleasure  View Original Post
    I guess your washing machine is gender specific. I assume your shirts are the only shirts in the machine with the hole in the exact same place. I guess her shirts come unscathed by the washing machine bandit?
    Just to throw her off I sometimes wear her clothes when washing my CCR so they get the same hole..

RBW Member Steve the Box is an unknown quantity at this point Steve the Box's Avatar

U wear her panties Rob cause u think they look good on u

JJ CCR..

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Box  View Original Post
    U wear her panties Rob cause u think they look good on u
    Come on Knoxy.. I saw u have a peek

+ Reply to Thread