+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Did we mention Facebook?

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Did we mention Facebook?

Sneak previews, special offers and other gossip!

Narked at 90 | Facebook

Oh yeah, and John blowing shit up!!!
    Last edited by divetheworld; 3rd February 2012 at 23:11.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Re: Did we mention Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by divetheworld  View Original Post
    Sneak previews, special offers and other gossip!

Narked at 90 | Facebook

Oh yeah, and John blowing shit up!!!
    what this, did i sanction the world looking?
    any way the tree had it coming

john
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

RBW Member Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile's Avatar
    Meg

I will not join or visit pages on facebook. I cant wait for the fad to go out of style.

If I wanted to view constant adds and wait for them to load I'll go on over to scubaboard.

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skankpile  View Original Post
    I will not join or visit pages on facebook. I cant wait for the fad to go out of style.

If I wanted to view constant adds and wait for them to load I'll go on over to scubaboard.
    did you just bitch about a thread we posted in our dedicated area? if you do not like us mentining our company do not look into our dedicated threads.

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

With over 800 Million active users and the largest IPO ever projected I think they may be on to something.... But that's just me.... And over 800 million other people.

John Routley

Quote Originally Posted by diverreb  View Original Post
    with over 800 million active users and the largest ipo ever projected i think they may be on to something.... But that's just me.... And over 800 million other people.
    8000,001+
    8000,00?

RBW Member Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile's Avatar
    Meg

How's that yahoo stock doing?

I still companies that make something and not just something to market.

Can't say much bad about NA90 as at least you make something. I'll go to your site for marketing, but not facebook.. no offense..
    Last edited by Skankpile; 4th February 2012 at 00:28.

John Routley

thanks... let me mark your stand off my xmas list.
    good for you, i have a feeling our equipment and services might not be for you.
    have fun

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

I'll go to your site for marketing, but not facebook.. no offense..
    I can respect that.
    We don't often do email updates, maybe two or three times a year. I doubt people will regularly go to a specific webpage on our site to see gossip and sneak previews. Not enough traffic.
    We have quite a few personal friends on Facebook, and thats how it started. It seemed like a good way to do this.

We will try to post here too for those who object to social network sites.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

RBW Member DeepGeek has a spectacular aura about DeepGeek has a spectacular aura about DeepGeek has a spectacular aura about DeepGeek has a spectacular aura about DeepGeek has a spectacular aura about DeepGeek's Avatar
    AP Evolution

I'm not a huge Facebook fan and if I've been trying to wipe my account. I dont like the idea of friends who are not privacy-literate sharing details about me like tagging my face or giving out my address for the next wedding invite ("oh everyone could see that? I didn't know"). Sure, you can switch things off but its annoying to have to keep going back in and turning off the next privacy setting they introduce.

If I absolutely have to go there I will, but it's a pain to wipe the various cookies so Facebook doesn't know who I am and reactivate the account.

I understand that for many small and medium businesses it must be tempting to market predominantly on Facebook for cost reasons but I would urge caution on putting all your eggs in one basket and do bear in mind some of your customers have had negative social media experiences.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast