+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Canada!

Smile Hi from Canada!

Hello Everyone in Rebreather land,

I'm a diver that is more than a little RB curious :) Looking forward to learning more as I read the posts here and who knows? Perhaps I will get my chance in 2012 to take some training.

Cheers,
    Steph
    Last edited by Linda Bowen; 14th December 2011 at 14:54. Reason: Selling items

RBW Member NickK has a spectacular aura about NickK has a spectacular aura about NickK has a spectacular aura about NickK has a spectacular aura about NickK has a spectacular aura about NickK's Avatar

Re: Hi from Canada!

Quote Originally Posted by diva of the deep  View Original Post
    Hello Everyone in Rebreather land,

I'm a diver that is more than a little RB curious :) Looking forward to learning more as I read the posts here and who knows? Perhaps I will get my chance in 2012 to take some training.

Cheers,
    Steph

PS - I'm also an OC tech instructor with a small business, have a few gear items I may place on the "for sale" pages at some point. Hope that's OK.
    Hi Steph,
    Welcome to RBW. You will find lots of useful information here.
    Where are you in Canada?
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Nick

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Hi,

Welcome and have fun but be aware...... once you go CCR there's no way back

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board.

RBW Member whereismyrebreather is an unknown quantity at this point whereismyrebreather's Avatar
    Meg

Drager

Welcome Steph, I was the same and finally ended up getting my meg. I am abroad for the next year and left it with my instructor to use to teach interested students. If you are close to the Nanaimo give Dave Tomblin a call (we dive bc, I think).

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

hi back....welcome to the dark side .................steve

Thanks for the welcomes!
    Living in the Toronto area, I dive mainly the great lakes - Ontario side, and St Lawrence River. Also smitten with the Florida cave diving bug when I can travel :)

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Welcome from sunny Mexico, soon to be rainy Canada
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

Bad knees, matching brain Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

RB80, Sentinel

Welcome to the quiet side (that would be the diving, not the talking about it... we're FAR from that).

It's All Good! RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith's Avatar
    Inspo Evolution

Stay tuned!

Welcome aboard Steph... If your in my area you can try dive anytime !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast