+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Connect VR3 to Meg?

Life starts at 100 rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo's Avatar
    Pelagian DCCCR

Classic KISS, Megalodon

Connect VR3 to Meg?

Probably been up 1000 times but I wonder if anyone has plugged in their Vr3 to the existing 3 cells or even put in a 4th cell to the Meg?
    Any tips would be great
    Cheers Rodge

Custom Title Allowed! Gadget will become famous soon enough Gadget will become famous soon enough Gadget will become famous soon enough Gadget will become famous soon enough Gadget's Avatar

Re: Connect VR3 to Meg?

dennis vessey has tried putting a cell into the inhalation lung in the location of the ADV to mixed sucess i am in the process of doing the same but mounting the sensor slightly different, will let people know how it works when i get back from egypt at the end of the month.

Life starts at 100 rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo's Avatar
    Pelagian DCCCR

Classic KISS, Megalodon

Sounds great!
    Keep us posted
    Rodge

New Member Diver Den is an unknown quantity at this point Diver Den's Avatar

Hi
    The VR3 / 4th cell was tested in the pot at Innerspace and tracked the meg perfectly, I am doing some more tests next week and will post the results.
    Den

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

if people are interested I've been asked to work on a 4th cell holder for the meg, i have all the back ground done and designs all i need is the hoses we are going to use to make if flexible then we can produce it comicaly...
    any takers? kindst regards john routley
    www.narkedat90.co.uk
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

It's Classified

Quote Originally Posted by narked at 90
    if people are interested I've been asked to work on a 4th cell holder for the meg, i have all the back ground done and designs all i need is the hoses we are going to use to make if flexible then we can produce it comicaly...
    any takers? kindst regards john routley
    www.narkedat90.co.uk
    John,

Do you mind sharing the approach that you are planning to us?

I am considering to put one in a hammermeg but am hoping that I can fit it inside the head.. tbd...

Dive Safe...
    Mark

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Connect VR3 to Meg?

hi mark the plan is to fit the cell holder in the middle of the hose between the head and T-piece as this will keep it flexible
    if i make it fit directly to the head i would worry it could be bashed being in such an exposed position
    we decided not to put it in the head as it would mean modifying the head which would devalue the breather if you ever wanted to resell.
    the only thing i need to find is a supply of hoses we can use.
    i think its about time we made a few more things for the meg,as so far I've only made 2 things....but Leon made it to well so there's not to much for me to improve no
    kindest regards john routley
    www.narkedat90.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike
    John,

Do you mind sharing the approach that you are planning to us?

I am considering to put one in a hammermeg but am hoping that I can fit it inside the head.. tbd...

Dive Safe...
    Mark

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by narked at 90
    hi mark the plan is to fit the cell holder in the middle of the hose between the head and T-piece as this will keep it flexible...
    I mentioned this before...

I have had sensors placed in this location on a couple of RB units (MK-15, XCR), and have found the condensation on the sensors much higher than elsewhere.

So just be aware of that...

John Routley

hi phi the placment will be just about the same as the inspo 4th cell but with a small bit of hose to take the knoks, but piont taken you never know the moisture might compensate for the o2 spikes picked up by the VR£
    kind regards john routley

Mega Tiggerlodon julie is an unknown quantity at this point julie's Avatar

Gadgets 4th cell worked really well in the Red Sea, it tracked pretty close but as I am no technical whizz. I will leave Gadget to update you soon and hopefully post some pictures,,,:)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast