+ Reply to Thread

Thread: South west England buddy

RBW Member craige960 is an unknown quantity at this point craige960's Avatar
    Inspiration vision

South west England buddy

Hi I'm a new rebreather diver(inspo) looking for buddies to dive regulary anywhere in the south west. I mostly dive on the north devon/cornwall coast and plymouth!Im looking to build my hours up over the winter as often as possible ready for next season.I'm happy to dive anywhere expecting to spend quite a lot of time in quarries(ndac/vobster) but hopefully mostly in the sea! I love to meet a regular buddy or tag along with others!
    Here's hoping
    Craig

Constantly improving..... OnTheLoop is an unknown quantity at this point OnTheLoop's Avatar
    rEvo III hCCR

Meg

Re: South west England buddy

Hi Craig,

drop me a line if you fancy a dip in Vobster. Im based in Bournemouth.

Cheers

Simon

Inspiration vision

Hi Simon ,
    Cheers for the reply! I'm on babysitting duty next weekend but after I'll be very keen and definitely drop you a line!
    Cheers Craig

Banned zirk is an unknown quantity at this point zirk's Avatar
    rEvo

Good buddies are hard to find...

RBW Member CLASSIC TED will become famous soon enough CLASSIC TED will become famous soon enough CLASSIC TED will become famous soon enough CLASSIC TED's Avatar

Tell me about it I`m always loosing mine

Banned zirk is an unknown quantity at this point zirk's Avatar
    rEvo

yeaaa, My last buddy was always swimming away. Ran out of air on one occasion and even swam away when I had a problem that could have been easily fixed by another set of hands. If your going to dive solo well then dive solo. If you are with a buddy then be a good buddy. Good buddies are hard to find. Don't want to get into the whole buddy thing...just my take on the subject.

Inspiration vision

Yep it certainly seems hard finding someone with same time, finances, same or similar kit, same direction in diving!
    I can normally drag someone along but it would nice to get a good partnership goin on!

RBW Member smellydiver is an unknown quantity at this point smellydiver's Avatar

I dont dive the winter cos im scared of the cold and dark but you could try some of the folk on southwestmafia.com Lots of folk local to the south west and most on units (mostly megs and inspos).

Good luck...

George

Duvet Diver Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by craige960  View Original Post
    Hi I'm a new rebreather diver(inspo) looking for buddies to dive regulary anywhere in the south west. I mostly dive on the north devon/cornwall coast and plymouth!Im looking to build my hours up over the winter as often as possible ready for next season.I'm happy to dive anywhere expecting to spend quite a lot of time in quarries(ndac/vobster) but hopefully mostly in the sea! I love to meet a regular buddy or tag along with others!
    Here's hoping
    Craig
    I'm sure we'll be in Vobster/NDAC quite a lot this winter, got a buddy who is hopefully receiving his new CCR mid Dec, and 2 of us have just swapped units.
    Can you dive Mid week or are you limited to weekends?
    If you're bored there are a couple of us who are going out to Malta Nov 28th for a week to do some nice warm hours.
    (Although I'm no longer diving one, I'm Inspo qualified and dived an Inspo for 5 years)
    Simon A

Inspiration vision

Hi Simon cheers for the offer! I'm dead keen all through the winter(a statement I will prob regret) I can usually get a midweek day off if I've got a couple of days notice. Probably a bit quieter then anyway!
    Hmmm 28th is probably a bit soon to get the time off and finances together, but thanks anywayI'm planning a trip to the red sea end of jan start of feb!
    Seems like there are plenty of people out there willing to dive through the winter!hopefully make some new acquaintances over the next few months!

+ Reply to Thread