Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hollis Prism 2 New Announcement From DEMA

saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Prism, Prism2

Ray, Dolphin, Mk15

Re: Hollis Prism 2 New Announcement From DEMA

Quote Originally Posted by jont  View Original Post
    Hi Matt:

It looks nice, everything the Prism 1 wanted to be, now if they would only re-name the thing I'd get one.

Jon
    We have one made special just for you, Jon! We are calling it the "Dirt Dart 2000". It's a standard Hollis unit mounted on a stainless steel backplate with 30lbs of non-ditchable lead and no wing. I'm working on the cover graphics for you right now.

Nice meeting you at DEMA!
    "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." Winston Churchill
    A is A

saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Prism, Prism2

Ray, Dolphin, Mk15

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Pickel  View Original Post
    Curt and I did a video review of the P2..It will be up soon..

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk
    It was nice to finally meet Kurt's parole officer! Thanks to you both for the hard work at DEMA. I think you two put on the most miles of anybody in that hall.
    "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." Winston Churchill
    A is A

Mk15.5, Prism, Prism2

Ray, Dolphin, Mk15

Quote Originally Posted by BillGraham  View Original Post
    I hope the HUD hasn't changed much. It is one of the Prism I's best features. Happy to hear that the scrubber canister is tougher, the only thing wrong with the Prism I head, bucket and scrubber is it's too darned easy to break, and the fit of the components straight out of the box left a lot to be desired (read Dremel tool). In the water, the Prism I is awesome and I look forward to diving the Hollis version. When does the sidemount one come out? (Ha ha).
    Sorry to inform you, but we had to move away from the P1 electronics, which included the HDD. The P2 is using the Shearwater primary display (Smithers code) and secondary wrist controller.

I'll be in NY for a short stopover with a unit in the near future, and Randi Issen will be arranging a meet & greet with some of the LI dive clubs. I hope you can make it.
    A is A

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

To view more pictures of the Hollis Prism 2 go to......

RebreatherWorld Gallery - DEMA 2011 - Powered by PhotoPost

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3