+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pictures in your Posts

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Lightbulb Pictures in your Posts

Hi all,

I have now got the functionality working so that any photos you have uploaded to the Gallery you can easily place in your posts, or private messages and articles etc.

On the right hand side of the Post New box where you type in you will see something which says My Pictures and underneath a hyper link which says Open.

Click this and in a new window will open and show you thumbnails of all the pictures you have uploaded.

In that popup windows click on the insert tools drop down and choose whetherto insert the full size image or the thumbnail.

You can then click on the image you want to insert and it will get inserted automatically...

cool Huh

Stuart

RBW Member DoubleTop is an unknown quantity at this point DoubleTop's Avatar
    aha, so in effect my own little smilie pack

DT.

+ Reply to Thread