+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Sofnolime and Sofnodive in San Diego CA

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

WTB: Sofnolime and Sofnodive in San Diego CA

Hi
    Xext November I have to leave from San Diego to perform underwater video footage. I'm looking where i can buy 10 cartridges of Sofnodive for Poseidon and a drum of 20 kg Sofnolime or equivalent.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar

Re: WTB: Sofnolime and Sofnodive in San Diego CA

Still searching Sofnodive and Sofnolime and i'm searching O2 tank too!

Thanks

Best

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Aqua Tech used to sell supplies, here's the last contact info I have for them:

Aqua Tech Dive Center
    1800 Logan Avenue
    San Diego, CA, 92113

Phone:
    Fax: 619.237.1886

They are/ were located just under the offramp bridge to Coronado- well worth the trip over to one of the best beaches in CA (no real diving there unless you are a team guy). Plenty of bikinis to see however...

Silent diver

Plenty of bikinis to see however...
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

Silent diver

Do you have an email address??

Best

Aldo

Quote Originally Posted by whynot?  View Original Post
    Aqua Tech used to sell supplies, here's the last contact info I have for them:

Aqua Tech Dive Center
    1800 Logan Avenue
    San Diego, CA, 92113

Phone:
    Fax: 619.237.1886

They are/ were located just under the offramp bridge to Coronado- well worth the trip over to one of the best beaches in CA (no real diving there unless you are a team guy). Plenty of bikinis to see however...
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

RBW Member Scubaengineer is an unknown quantity at this point Scubaengineer's Avatar

AquaTech might be out of business ? not sure.
    In Vista you can get Sodasorb from AMRON, commercial diving supplier. Probably can order and will-call/pickup
    O2 (Aviators is the best to request) from any AIRGAS supplier; there are several around town with closest in Clairemont I believe. In San Marcos there are also several Welding gas suppliers.

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Ferrucci  View Original Post
    Plenty of bikinis to see however...

You have no idea... until you go. I have many friends that couldn't concentrate during training because if it

At anyrate, there was mention of Amron ( Amron International, Inc. - Commercial Diving Gear, Hyperbaric Treatment Products, Tactical Equipment, and Outdoor Supplier )above, good idea but I don't believe they sell to the general public... could be wrong however. Vista is nowhere near where you'd be flying into and I know that there are better options closer to downtown. There are a few guys here on RBW that dive Revos regularly out of SD...

Here are a few resources for you, sorry I can't help further, I'm not back in SD often enough any longer to keep up with the changes in the diving community there (which seems to ebb and flow):

SDTechDiving

SoCal Technical Divers

Ocean Explorers

San Diego Scuba Diving - Ocean Enterprises (they don't sell RB supplies any longer but call or email Mike Swan, he's the military sales guy there and will know where you can get your supplies)

Have a great trip, SD is great, both topside and UW-Kevin

RBW Member lemon has a spectacular aura about lemon has a spectacular aura about lemon has a spectacular aura about lemon has a spectacular aura about lemon has a spectacular aura about lemon's Avatar
    Poseidon Mk6

i'm sure you can find this in SD, but if you have any issues, ye old dive shop in simi valley will ship to you.

Dave V. fishsnapper is an unknown quantity at this point fishsnapper's Avatar
    rEvo

O2ptima

Also Try Oceanside Scuba and Swim Center. They are a Mk VI dealer and should stock sofnodive.

Dive Deep and Dive Long Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Ferrucci  View Original Post
    Hi
    Xext November I have to leave from San Diego to perform underwater video footage. I'm looking where i can buy 10 cartridges of Sofnodive for Poseidon and a drum of 20 kg Sofnolime or equivalent.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best

Aldo
    Okay are you headed to San Diego or leaving from San Diego? If you are headed to SD what you need is easy. If you are leaving were are you going to???????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast