+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rebreather research @ DAN

RBW Member jeffw@DAN is an unknown quantity at this point jeffw@DAN's Avatar

rebreather research @ DAN

Hello everyone,

My name is Jeff and I work at DAN, and part of my job consists of scuba-related fatalities. We are paying special interest to accidents involving rebreathers, and I am on the site to have access to the forum posts about those. If anyone has information or links they think would be useful and doesn't mind sending them, I would greatly appreciate any direction or assistance. You can send them to me in a message here or to my email at work: jwilkins@dan.org.

Thank you all for your help!

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Re: rebreather research @ DAN

Quote Originally Posted by jeffw@DAN  View Original Post
    Hello everyone,

My name is Jeff and I work at DAN, and part of my job consists of scuba-related fatalities. We are paying special interest to accidents involving rebreathers, and I am on the site to have access to the forum posts about those. If anyone has information or links they think would be useful and doesn't mind sending them, I would greatly appreciate any direction or assistance. You can send them to me in a message here or to my email at work: jwilkins@dan.org.

Thank you all for your help!
    Welcome to the RBW.

There is enough content here already for another 10 or 20 years of research. Just use the search function.
    Hammerhead CCR Instructor
    Hammerhead Repair Facility
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

RBW Member jeffw@DAN is an unknown quantity at this point jeffw@DAN's Avatar

Re: rebreather research @ DAN

Quote Originally Posted by Pawel Szopinski  View Original Post
    Welcome to the RBW.

There is enough content here already for another 10 or 20 years of research. Just use the search function.
    Ha I'm sure! Thanks for the welcome and response!

+ Reply to Thread