+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Friedmans To Catfish (Manatee Springs )

RBW Member Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester's Avatar
    rEvo III Magnum

Friedmans To Catfish (Manatee Springs )

Had a great Labor day. First time down Friedmans was very cool. Thanks to Ed and Mary Ann for letting me tag along.

RBW Member Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester's Avatar
    rEvo III Magnum

More pics.
    Last edited by Sly-vester; 6th September 2011 at 20:08.

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Re: Friedmans To Catfish (Manatee Springs )

Looks great, but we have to get Ed and Mary Ann on rebreathers! :) I've been trying to convince them for years!

Doug

rEvo III Magnum

Quote Originally Posted by debersole  View Original Post
    Looks great, but we have to get Ed and Mary Ann on rebreathers! :) I've been trying to convince them for years!

Doug
    I agree Doug. I tried the line about "The savings on fills paying for the unit", and how much warmer you are when you dive. We need to keep working on them.

TJ

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=27.770664,-82.664977

+ Reply to Thread