+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Low Rider Sidemount Rebreather in Action

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Low Rider Sidemount Rebreather in Action

Click here to watch video "Lowrider Sidemount Rebreather" - ADVANCED DIVER MAGAZINE

A quick 2 minute 28 second action video showing the
    "Low Rider" Sidemount Rebreather in Eagles Nest
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Curt Bowen; 4th September 2011 at 02:32.

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Re: Low Rider Sidemount Rebreather in Action

Interesting unit! I especially enjoyed the low key product placements! (shameless plugs!)

Thanks for sharing!

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

It's Classified

Fantastic!

RBW Member tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris's Avatar
    Evolution, Side-mount Meg

Meg

Just finished a couple of dives with the "low rider". It was well worth the wait.

Ted has put significant amount of refinement in Billy Grambrill's original design.

Definitely the best of sidemount and RB's IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing What Works jcook is an unknown quantity at this point jcook's Avatar
    Sidemount Meg

Quote Originally Posted by tflaris  View Original Post
    Just finished a couple of dives with the "low rider". It was well worth the wait.

Ted has put significant amount of refinement in Billy Grambrill's original design.

Definitely the best of sidemount and Rebreather's IMHO.

What has been done to improve on Bill's design, is it different than Jakub's? Just wondering since I am almost finished with mine.

RBW Member tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris's Avatar
    Evolution, Side-mount Meg

Meg

Quote Originally Posted by jcook  View Original Post
    What has been done to improve on Bill's design, is it different than Jakub's? Just wondering since I am almost finished with mine.
    Manifold attached to the harness cleans up the hose routing making the unit more streamline.

RBW Member farmerted is an unknown quantity at this point farmerted's Avatar
    Meg,Hammerhead,PSCR,Mk15.5

Lowrider, Joki,Boris,Fridge

There really is no "difference" than Bills design. He came up with the idea of the sphere and y' pipes. His newest rig is really nice. He wiped the slate clean and designed a can and lid from the ground up that is specifically for this application. All I did( with input from some close friends) is clean up the configuration of the diluent side. Whilst at first, a manifold may seem complicated, it cleans things up. If there is a failure, one quick connect can be undone to isolate and the system will still function just fine on the backup.

RBW Member Micko is an unknown quantity at this point Micko's Avatar
    Meg / 15.5

Where can i find more info on these?

Hammermeg, Copis2, Kiss divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe's Avatar
    Hammermeg, copis meg

Kiss Sport, Draeger dolphin

contact link: SideMount Rebreather Systems, Inc. or pm farmerted.

Gabe

Nick Cunningham-Moorat scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick's Avatar
    rEvo eXpedition

Inspiration Vision, Hammerhead

Hmmm... I might see the basis for a bail out breather:)