+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Miller Lite on Addis Charters

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Miller Lite on Addis Charters

While Don is away cave diving and fornicating, (sorry no outrageous trip report.) I went out with Jeff and Daniele today to dive anything. As the Hydro is the closest thing to Boca inlet, we headed there, until we saw the Sea Dog diver setting up to drop divers. So we elected to head south to the Miller Lite. The Miller sits off the coast of Fort Lauderdale in about 165 feet of water.

We had nice flat seas, which made for a speedy trip down, and were treated to hardly any current and what looked like blue water top to bottom. Jeff and I splashed, while Daniele sunbathed. Turns out there was a murky layer and a thermocline around 120, but it was still a great dive. Jeff took pictures, while I followed him around shooting video.

Here's the video for today, shot with a Sony Nex 5 in a Nauticam housing. The video quality is not as good as can be, as I had some settings on it wrong. (My first time using it.)

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Re: Miller Lite on Addis Charters

I figures that you would get flat seas and no current when I am not there. Glad you guys had a good dive. The video looked pretty good to me, but I am no expert.

Damn, Jeff has a nice lookin ladder on that boat.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Member Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    I figures that you would get flat seas and no current when I am not there. Glad you guys had a good dive. The video looked pretty good to me, but I am no expert.

Damn, Jeff has a nice lookin ladder on that boat.
    of course the video would look better if we were in it

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

That video has Star Power. like the music too.

Cave Country Dive Shop Jim Wyatt is an unknown quantity at this point Jim Wyatt's Avatar
    rEvo

Cool video...I miss the wreck diving. Nice rEvo too!!

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Nice job with the video Tony!

And Jeff, nice wetsuit - does it come in red and black?

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    Nice job with the video Tony!

And Jeff, nice wetsuit - does it come in red and black?
    Ha! sorry Adrian, I don't think so! here are some mediocre pics from the dive
    Attached Images

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Nice cover. Is that a spare O2 tank on the stand (not dry suit inflation, Tony is diving wet)?

Tony, your wet suit tore exactly where my Pinnacle tore a few years back.

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

3" PVC for buoyancy/trim.

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

So it's an air filled container used to offset the butt heaviness ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast