+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hydro-Atlantic video

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Hydro-Atlantic video

With Don Six out of commission, Jeff and Daniele were kind enough to have Kim and I on the boat today to dive the Hydro.

Super flat seas, and about a knot of current, Kim and I did a 45 minute bottom time on the wreck, and I shot some video using the D7000.

I made sure to put some extra-weird music in there for you Jeff.

Cave Dwellers Dive Club Marc Bryan is on a distinguished road Marc Bryan is on a distinguished road Marc Bryan's Avatar
    rEvo III Standard

Re: Hydro-Atlantic video

Very cool! Thanks!

breathing or rEbreathing Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive's Avatar
    rEvo MicFT rMS/Mini, CKiss#039

Prism2, Halcyon, Dolphin, Ray

Nice video again Tienuts! Good color!
    rEvo and D7000 - an awesome combination!
    Bought a D7000 myself last month....need to look for a good housing as well.

Cheers,
    Davy

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    With Don Six out of commission, Jeff and Daniele were kind enough to have Kim and I on the boat today to dive the Hydro.

Super flat seas, and about a knot of current, Kim and I did a 45 minute bottom time on the wreck, and I shot some video using the D7000.

I made sure to put some extra-weird music in there for you Jeff.

the weirder, the better. nice work

Muffin Meg Diver tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri's Avatar
    Meg (apecs)

Dang that some awesome video Tony !! I'm envious of Kim's technique !!

New Member Muzz is on a distinguished road Muzz is on a distinguished road Muzz's Avatar

Are you missing anything? We had to chase away a few fisherman going through the boat.

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Really nice,awesome wreck. What is the deep of the wreck. Nice video, fantastic the part from second 30 to 33. Enjoyed a lot watching it.Thanks for sharing.
    Best Ossi Italy
    Last edited by gerstl_ossi; 18th April 2011 at 19:12.

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Quote Originally Posted by gerstl_ossi  View Original Post
    Really nice,awesome wreck. What is the deep of the wreck. Nice video, fantastic the part from second 30 to 33. Enjoyed a lot watching it.Thanks for sharing.
    Best Ossi Italy

170 ft (about 55 msw) to the sand

RBW Member grogi64 is an unknown quantity at this point grogi64's Avatar
    JJ

Nice video Tienuts!!

THX for shareing ...

Grogi

Jeff Tindall icestac is just really nice icestac is just really nice icestac is just really nice icestac is just really nice icestac is just really nice icestac is just really nice icestac is just really nice icestac is just really nice icestac is just really nice icestac is just really nice icestac's Avatar
    rEvo

Optima

Nice video.

What is the white (PVC?) cylinder in the stand on two of the divers?

Thanks,
    Jeff

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast