Closed Thread

Thread: OZTek presentation on RB accidents ??

RBW Member gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas's Avatar
    Megalodon

RB80 Clone, CastoroC96, RGU

OZTek presentation on RB accidents ??

Did anyone here follow the OZTek presentation of Dr Andrew Fock “Killing them softly?” A look at the facts about Rebreather Deaths 1998 -2010
    and could post a short summery (or even better a link with a presentation summery if it exists ???)

Apprentice Meg Pilot kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu's Avatar
    Megalodon APECS 2.7

Re: OZTek presentation on RB accidents ??

I would be interested in the details of the talk too as it ignited another discussion on another forum but unfortunately I was not at OzTek. For one I was told it suggested there was no difference in fatality rates or cause of death between eCCRs and mCCRs relative to numbers in the market-place which I find difficult to believe.

RBW Member bartek is an unknown quantity at this point bartek's Avatar

I asked A.Fock after the lecture if he could publish anything of his comparisons but the answer was very reluctant.
    One more interesting thing was the mCCR construction simplicity vs. eCCR - which in conclusion was suggesting less survival chances on the manuals because of less control and redundancy options available in them.

Flaccid Member abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie's Avatar
    Dammit I bought another KISS

CK, SK, Satori, ManBagOD

I'll have a chat to Fockie and see if he can post something here.

Closed Thread