+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: SF2 - Rebreather

Capt/ Instructor
    tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1's Avatar
    SF2 | rEvo

PRISM Topaz

Re: SF2 - Rebreather

Thought i'd add some photos of the backmount version...

http://www.eastcoastwreckdiving.com/...er-photos/ceun

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

There are pictures of this unit located here under the DEMA show 2014, that I took.

Nice video !!!

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch's Avatar
    SF2, IDA76, Flex

AH1

I love mine, but find dealing with the manufacturer distasteful.
    I ordered 4 extra tank mounts and 3 QC4 male connectors on 21 January at the BOOT Show, delivery was promised within 2 weeks.
    Finally were delivered, after many phone calls/emails on 26 March - only 2 months and 5 days after ordering. I'd rather do business with anyone else.

Michael

Capt/ Instructor
    tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1's Avatar
    SF2 | rEvo

PRISM Topaz

Quote Originally Posted by michael-fisch  View Original Post
    I love mine, but find dealing with the manufacturer distasteful.
    I ordered 4 extra tank mounts and 3 QC4 male connectors on 21 January at the BOOT Show, delivery was promised within 2 weeks.
    Finally were delivered, after many phone calls/emails on 26 March - only 2 months and 5 days after ordering. I'd rather do business with anyone else.

Michael
    Can't speak for Europe but the US Distributor is top notch.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Quote Originally Posted by tmccar1  View Original Post
    Can't speak for Europe but the US Distributor is top notch.
    Bummer that they were not at BTS this weekend..... Opportunity missed...

Capt/ Instructor
    SF2 | rEvo

PRISM Topaz

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post
    Bummer that they were not at BTS this weekend..... Opportunity missed...
    Yea, there was a personal conflict that they couldn't break. Next year for sure. Going to try to get together some presentations/demo days for NY/NJ area over the season though.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Take at least one day away from the boat and do a demo day at Dutch. I really wish we could do a rebreather demo day with a whole bunch of different units the way ADM used to do in Florida. I tried to arrange one at Dutch years ago, but it turned into just a rEvo day.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Capt/ Instructor
    SF2 | rEvo

PRISM Topaz

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    Take at least one day away from the boat and do a demo day at Dutch.
    That's the plan, Ken. I've got enough great Captains on board that the boat can run without me there anytime. I'd like to do at least one, maybe two at dutch if there's demand. Also some pool try dives, wherever, if people are interested.

RBW Member madmosche is an unknown quantity at this point madmosche's Avatar
    Prism2, Explorer

I'm attending the SF2 demo day at Blue Grotto (Florida) in a few weeks, can't wait to see this new unit! I will report back with my review.

RBW Member Danseur is an unknown quantity at this point Danseur's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tmccar1  View Original Post
    That's the plan, Ken. I've got enough great Captains on board that the boat can run without me there anytime. I'd like to do at least one, maybe two at dutch if there's demand. Also some pool try dives, wherever, if people are interested.
    I'd be interested, as would a tonne of others. Not to throw salt in a wound, but there was a lot of people who had hoped to get an up close look at BTS. I suspect those same people would love to go to Dutch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast