Closed Thread

Thread: I can't get access to my original account.

MattDuke2

I can't get access to my original account.

Hi,

I have sent a PM to Curt yesterday, but incase this was missed I'd be greatful if a mod could help me get access to my original account "mattduke" please.

I have changed my email addy and forgot the password... doh!

Thanks

Matt Duke
    Bergen, Norway.

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: I can't get access to my original account.

Quote Originally Posted by MattDuke2  View Original Post
    Hi,

I have sent a PM to Curt yesterday, but incase this was missed I'd be greatful if a mod could help me get access to my original account "mattduke" please.

I have changed my email addy and forgot the password... doh!

Thanks

Matt Duke
    Bergen, Norway.

Matt

I have been busy at the fire department job, but I'll see what I can do latter tonight when I have an extra minute.

Curt

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Re: I can't get access to my original account.

Done, I'll take care of it from here. Matt, vie pm'd you.